[Campaign] A Strange Visitor

Gaea

An alien craft crash-lands into Freedom City.

It won't respond to communication attempts. It's crashed into a bank. Millions of dollars are up for grabs, for people of villianous intent that is.

Heroes, theres a general feeling of unease in the air. People are panicking. Will you respond. Lend your reputation to calm the nervous masses?

The News Reports are flooded with coverage. It's been three hours, and the craft has done nothing.

Parkside Calls (Downtown Freedom). Calls for a Hero

Money and Technology Call. Call for people with vision. (that means you villians)

PL 6, PL 10, it doesn't matter to me.

All are welcome

It won't respond to communication attempts. It's crashed into a bank. Millions of dollars are up for grabs, for people of villianous intent that is.

Heroes, theres a general feeling of unease in the air. People are panicking. Will you respond. Lend your reputation to calm the nervous masses?

The News Reports are flooded with coverage. It's been three hours, and the craft has done nothing.

Money and Technology Call. Call for people with vision. (that means you villians)

All are welcome

All are welcome