What Shall We Do Now? (IC)

Moira Morley

James smiled, eyes glinting. "Oh, I'm certain I can find something warm and wet for us," he said. He slid his hands from around her hip to encircle her back. He pulled her close, tight, up against him. "Hold on tight. This will only take a few moments." James flickered in place, teleporting. At 200 miles a pop, he could get pretty far but it would take him a few jumped to get there. Even as he arrived, he jumped them again. And again and again and again. It a matter of a minute, they had south to a nice little deserted isle James had visited now and again. "I hope this will do. If you'd like some food or drink, I can get those easily enough. I've got a chest over there with some towels and the like for whenever I visit. Otherwise, we're totally secluded here. Just you, me and the stars," he said, still not having released her.

Moira could have taken in the scenery as the jumped across the world, but no, she was too enthralled with James. She closed her eyes and held on as James told her to. When the moment was over they were on a beach. A warm beach. She didn't know where she was, but she didn't care. She had what she wanted. Him, all to herself, on a deserted island. The hungry stare was much more noticeable in the moonlight Though food and drink would be for later. Looking up to him she smiled, softly embracing the back of his neck, pulling him closer. When their lips met, everything stopped. This was what she wanted. Him and her wrapped in each other for the night. Plans for other things would have to wait for a while.

When two people with epic level health, stamina and an seriously overblown sex drive decided to spend the night going at it, sleep was far off. But even they had limits. Shortly before the sun rose, they were both spent. They lay on the large blanket asleep as the sun rose in the sky. It was approaching noon by the time they both began to stir.

James groaned and stretched as he blinked into the bright sun. It had been a long time, if ever, that he'd been with someone who could last that long. It was a fun change. He looked over at the sleeping avatar and smiled. Definitely a fun assignment. He looked around in the chest of clothes and pulled a pair of shorts on. A moment's concentration and he blinked away while she was still sleeping. Ten minutes later, he was back with a couple bottles of water, some egg sandwiches and fruit. He slid back onto the large blanket and stared off into the ocean distance, occasionally glancing down at the divine lady laying naked next him.

Moira stirred as James say next to her. She dreamily smiled, remembering the night of ecstasy. This was definitely a first, hopefully not a last. She reached up to his chest with both hands, playfully threatening to pull him back down with her. She gently pulled herself up, meeting his lips with hers and reluctantly relenting after a moment. "[divine]Good morning,[/divine]" she said in a satiated tone. She looked to the fruit and water and then back to him, pulling him back down and softly laying on top of him, "[divine]You're too real to be a dream, aren't you?[/divine]" She pulled the plate of fruit towards them and picked up a slice of melon, lightly feeding it to him, "[divine]But if this is a dream I don't want to wake up.[/divine]"

James let his eyes roam and he smiled. Definitely the best homework assignment I've ever had though this is probably not exactly what Taylor intended. He lay back down, letting her slide back and lay back on him. "A little breakfast in 'bed', a great morning on the beech after an energetic evening, is a nice touch I think."

He happily enjoyed the fruit and the rest of that morning as well. It was much later as they dozed on the sheet that something intruded on the peaceful time.

James blinked his eyes open, instantly alert. He nudged Moira, still laying atop him. "Wake up. We've got trouble." He sat up, sliding a pair of shorts on. "Someone just cried out. Around the next bend I think. You want to come along? Might be fun," he said with a grin. Dressed in just a pair of swim trunks was not the usual attire for this sort of thing but considering the setting and who was wearing it, it worked just fine.

Moira yawned lazily and smiled, leaning her head on her hand as she propped up.. "[divine]Hm, the game is afoot, eh?[/divine]" She looked at the swim trunks he was putting on again. They looked good on him as well as they did off of him. She sat up, looking to him, "[divine]Well, I'm all for an adventurous romp through your personal deserted island.[/divine]" She picked herself up and looked over to the chest, there were a few collected bathing suits of James's former conquests. She picked up a matching blueish-grey two piece suit and slipped it on, teasingly modelling it for James as she did so. When she was done, she chuckled and curtsied. "[divine]Now let's go![/divine]"

James happily took a moment to watch her dress. It was worth watching for a few moments. He grinned, eyes twinkling as he enjoyed the view. Finally she was done and a moment later, they turned to take off running down the beach. It didn't take the two of them long to skirt through the woods and along the beech and able to see through the trees to what had alerted James.

Apparently the island wasn't entirely deserted. Out in the ocean, a luxury yacht floated quiet and empty. On the beach, the passengers and crew huddled quietly. They were bound, tied up securely. They were tied up in front of a make-shift lab of some sort. And their captures didn't look entirely human either. Large half-men, half-sharks surrounded them, gnashing their teeth. And by the tables was an even larger one, Megalodon! Two of his sharky minions held a woman tightly, pinning her to a table while Megalodon readied a very large syringe filled with some ominous looking serum. He growled something unintelligible or unheard as he checks it as final time...

The run down the beach as a nice workout. It made sure the bathing suit fit just enough. Though when they got to their destination, Moira gasped in shock! That shark-man was none other than Dr. Connor Kirkstrom, the Megalodon! And she was going to turn that woman into a shark-woman! She looked to James with a knowing glance. Words did not need to be said, only actions.

James nodded with a grin. There wasn't exactly a lot of time for coming up with a plan. There was no time at all really. So James decided to go with the direct approach. "Yo, snaggletooth! You like this heat or what?" He stepped forward, throwing out a swath of fire the flew by the innocent without any harm. It was definitely more dangerous to the villains however!

Following James's bolt of fire, Moira charged the shark man, throwing every bit of her divine fury into the attack. Though it wasn't a shrieking blood lust, it was a much more calm and focused rage. Nothing but a grunt escaped her angered face as she slammed into the shark man.

The massive creature lurched to one side, causing Divine's punch to just miss it. Roaring, it brought it's powerful arms up and swiped at her with it's sharky claws. The minions responded instantly as well. Working like a well organized group of...well sharks, they lunged for her, aiding each other! Teeth and claws flashed in the sun as they tried to bring the avatar in a bikini top down!

HELLION

He blinked as Moira was almost instantly covered in a sharkman pig pile. James leaped forward, summing the Blade in mid-air. He stabbed downward as he landed; roaring as he drove the blade into Megalodon with a satisfying thunk. Even as he landed he was swinging into the pile of mutated sharkmen once more. It might take some fishing, but he'd hack his way to Moira in a moment! "Excuse me! Make way! Coming through! Stop crowding the hottie people!"

Moira suffered the sharks clawing and biting quite well. They couldn't possibly get through her skin, though it felt like their were a few close call. When James came though for her she smiled. Hot AND a warrior too? She felt a surge go through her very being. She wanted to impress him with her battle prowess as well. Man the crazy things this rage did to her. Seeing an open moment from the leader shark, she tackled it to the ground and began beat it with every bit of fury she could.

Megalodon tooking his beat pretty well. Despite the multiple hits and impacts, he was still struggling to stay focused. Unfortunately, said beating was making it too hard to focus. It was all he could do to stay in the fight. His sharky minions however acted in concert to protect their master. As one, they rushed forward and began to pummel the scantily clad goddess off their master! Together they were hitting hard enough to tear a tank to shreds...

HELLION

James wasn't making enough headway. Not nearly fast enough anyway as the horde of sharkmen pummeled Divine hard enough to do some damage and shake her us some. "Ok, that's enough of that!" He summoned Hellfire to his hands and a moment later it exploded outwards. the searing fire washed over Divine and the other hostages, leaving them untouched while to scorched the various attackers.

The rain of Hellfire causes havoc amongst the finned fiends. As the waves of flame dissipate, Megalodon is STILL conscious but hurting badly. All but 2 of his minions are down and steaming. The last 2 grab their badly hurt master and leap into the water, quickly vanishing beneath the waves...

On the beach, the terrified captive begin to peek through their fingers as quiet settles over the beach. For now, the battle was over and they were safe...

• 2 weeks later...

Moira stood up groggily. The rage always took so much out of her. She was exhausted and a little bit bloody. The bikini had seen it's better days too, but it was still holding up. She looked to James with a weary smile. "[divine]Well that wasn't so bad,[/divine]" she coughed a laugh. She looked over to the captives and back to James. "[divine]Next time you want to have guests over, you should tell me.[/divine]" She beckoned him with a wink and a come hither as she walked over to the captives. They would have to get these people off the island if they wanted to continue their weekend of fun.

James chuckled. "What? You don't like sushi and party crashers? For shame," he said with a smile. He looked over at her with a raised brow. "You going to be alright?" He looked around at the people and the junk on the beach. "You untie them. I'm going to hop over to their boat, put a call in. Back in a moment," he said disappearing. An instant later, he was on the bridge of their ship, working with the radio.

Divine walked towards the huddled captives, all watching with wide eyes. A mix of awe and fear, with just a dash of lust despite her bruised form was common in them all.

Moira smiled wickedly when James expressed concern. Her voice was mock hurt, "[divine]Oh, I don't know, it may take some time. Maybe you can kiss it and make it better?[/divine]" When James gave her orders, she obeyed with a nod before he vanished. There were about twelve of them. She gladly untied them, reassuring them that everything was OK, "[divine]You guys and gals can get up now and stretch your legs. The danger is over. I'm sure you'll be on the way home soon.[/divine]" She wondered why they were out in the middle of nowhere This looked like a fairly deserted island.