Mike blinked at Eddie not entirely sure what he meant by worse and more than a little irked at his commentary about the zoe situation though he let that drop, "Well I suppose that's possible." He replied diplomatically but his tone was nothing like certain. "I dunno but it doesn't seem right to just sit back and watch the fireworks." Passivity was something he had worked hard to leave behind, "I mean if they just say but out we but out right?"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, but you and Zoe are not incredibly unstable emotionally. Mark and Faith make how I act look normal, and that's not a good sign," pointed out Chris, biting the top of a beer bottle with his teeth. "And, face it, if you two split up, you'll both be bummed out, but not EMOTIONALLY ANNIHILATED. Faith will be, and Edge is already emotionally screwed up and won't notice."

"That's true enough," resigned Eddie, with a frown. "Though I still can't help but think we might be making the situation worse. At least in the short term, you know?" Eddie glance around at his assembled friends. "Is that worth a possible improvement in the long term? Even if it means our meddling ensures they won't make it to the long term?"