Adventure Idea/Asking Permission

Moira Morley

So, I have this idea based off of Freedom's Most Wanted and Crooks. One story hook has Luna Moth going into a chrysalis stage and no one can figure out why. Another story hook has Miss Martian kidnapping people for nefarious reasons! So I've put both of them together and... Luna Moth, while going through some strange unexplainable chrysalis disappears from Providence Asylum! It's up to the PCs to track her down and bring her back in one piece.

This is where I ask the head honchos if this is cool or not. I would be taking a canon NPC (Luna Moth), but I wouldn't really be using her. She'd be the macguffin of the story. That and it'd sorta be fudging with canon a bit. Luna Moth wouldn't be a device using criminal anymore, she'd be, well... different. So what say ye, oh red and green names?

I believe the general guidline is sitcom rules as far as canon goes. So by the end of the adventure everything is back to normal.

In this case I would say that its possible that Ms. Martian would be trying to figure out how luna moths pheromones work so she can use them to enhance her own. The chrysalis could be of Ms. Martians doing or she could just be taking advantage of the situation. By the end of it though Ms. Martians tampering undoes whatever happens with the chrysalis and Luna Moth is back to normal and back in Providence asylum at the end of the thread.

By the end of it though Ms. Martians tampering undoes whatever happens with the chrysalis and Luna Moth is back to normal and back in Providence asylum at the end of the thread.
I was going to submit an altered Luna Moth after the adventure. She'd be back in Providence, but she'd still go through with it. Not good?