Interested in a storyline?

Heridfel

Hey everyone,

I've got two storylines which I've been working on in the referee forum (as well as some one-shot scenes that work with what's already happened). If anyone is interested in participating in a referee-run storyline, please post here or PM me. The PL of the stories can vary with the PCs who participate in it. Players that haven't yet had anything IC yet are preferred, but I'm ready to run them for whomever is interested. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone,

I've got two storylines which I've been working on in the referee forum (as well as some one-shot scenes that work with what's already happened). If anyone is interested in participating in a referee-run storyline, please post here or PM me. The PL of the stories can vary with the PCs who participate in it. Players that haven't yet had anything IC yet are preferred, but I'm ready to run them for whomever is interested. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone,

Actually, that's pretty much what I was thinking. However, so that it doesn't require me to change the vignette I wrote up, I was thinking that the Egyptian coronation staff might be something more than it seems... After all, serpent imagery is common in mythologies, and Egypt is no exception. I was thinking that this could be one of the staffs described in Exodus 7:11-12.

"Then Pharaoh in his turn called for the sages and sorcerers, and by their spells the magicians of Egypt did the same. Each threw his staff down and these turned into serpents. [...] "

That'd be something that a Serpent King would be interested in, and the staff will probably show up in the paper once the museum heist is reported.

Actually, that's pretty much what I was thinking. However, so that it doesn't require me to change the vignette I wrote up, I was thinking that the Egyptian coronation staff might be something more than it seems... After all, serpent imagery is common in mythologies, and Egypt is no exception. I was thinking that this could be one of the staffs described in Exodus 7:11-12.

"Then Pharaoh in his turn called for the sages and sorcerers, and by their spells the magicians of Egypt did the same. Each threw his staff down and these turned into serpents. [...] "

That'd be something that a Serpent King would be interested in, and the staff will probably show up in the paper once the museum heist is reported.