Interceptors: Liquid Therapy OOC

Gizmo

What would a decent bar fight be without someone getting thrown? :D

I'm going to bluff the new guy by ducking behind him, (DC 30) Then I'm going to grapple the dude, damage him, and then surge to use a move action to toss him into another dude and hopefully put the pair through a table or something cinematic like that.

attack roll, followed by grapple. (1d20+14=21, 1d20+16=23)

Not so random numbers are not so random! :D If that works, let me know the results and I'll throw up a fitting IC post. (The damage effect is only a DC 17 this time.)

Hi guys! I'm thinking Grim would take Jack and maybe Colt to see Colby the day after this, so she can have time to do some artificing, maybe whipping up and item that lets her see various extradimensional energies or something. I'm thinking of keeping WCotN open as a solo thred, to explore the developing friendship between the two characters, so maybe we should do a fresh thread set the day after these events.

BTW, very entertaining barfight! :D

Quick question, what's Moira's bar like, generally? Are we talking hole in the wall, trendy night spot, what? Jack would have heard of it if it's in the West End, but I need to figure out what his general reaction would be.

My understanding is that it's a neighborhood fixture which has been in her (human) family for years, an Irish pub-style place with live music and pool. Here's a link that might give you the right feel.

Edit: Another Morley's thread.

• 4 weeks later...