Interceptors: Liquid Therapy IC

Gizmo

"Network, huh?" Colt mused into his cup. Sipping again, he came up for air with, "Now that's a damn fine idea ya got yerself there."

Colt moved a small napkin into the center of the table. "This'd be us here." He tapped the napkin. "Now I reckon we made it pretty clear that any'a the guys that ain't around no more c'n easily come ta us fer help." Colt traced a small circle around the napkin. "That'd be them there." Then he started drawing a few lines starting from the outside moving inward to finally intersect the outside of the circle of friends they'd created. "Fer new guys like Atlas're Fulcrum, they c'n come'n whenever. If'n they wanna stay, that'll be fine too."

Colt smiled and looked up at the other two. "Takes helpin' those'n need ta a whole new level, huh?"

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik offered a Lynn a smirk. "That's pretty much what people are supposed to think. Half of the way I fight is getting my opponent to drop his guard for jut a split second. That said, I'm really not 'smart', so much," he admitted ruefully, rubbing the back of his head. "Not like my sister or anything. I just think things over a lot, given the time. If not..." The fencer shrugged. "That's what gut instincts are for, amirite?" Pausing, he raised a finger in dispute. "Also, I think you mean gorgeous butt. Don't worry about Bill getting jealous; he's seen it, he knows."

Folding his hands behind his head, the acrobat expounded on his reasoning. "I was thinking about my powers, and how I should think more about choosing the right energy for the job. Same thing. There's more than enough muscle in Freedom, but if we applied it a little more strategically, it'd be a lot more effective." He sighed dejectedly. "Either way, I owe Mona an apology, so I might as well be the one to talk to her."

"Naw you'll go'n talk ta Mona. Lynn'n I know Atlas a little better, so maybe we c'n give him the heads up about't."

Lynn nodded. "Yeah, I'd be cool with that; Atlas seems like a good guy, but isn't he already on a team? Either way, doesn't hurt to network, even if he's already spoken for."

She steepled her fingers like Mr. Burns. "Finally everything is coming together...excellent!" :twisted: