One of These is Not Like the Other (OOC)

Cyroa

I can't make that reflex save but here it is anyhow: 1d20=17

Concentration: 1d20+15=22

I don't know what the DC I'm supposed to be hitting is for jurry rigging. If that's not enough, I suppose I've got HP.

Sorry for not getting back sooner. RL has been kicking me in the teeth. I was jurry rigging. I don't have enough rounds to actually jurryrig as I hear the combat is soon to be ended. I was hoping for a bit more of the mouthing off *grins* sooooo we'll just powerstunt a drain off the magic array so that we can call it done and say this has all been build up to the spell

36 Power points will get me Nullify 9 (Gravity) (Extra: Nullifying Field (+0), Duration: Sustained (+2))

Tah Dah! Lemme know if that works, Cy, and I will get the post up asap. Posting I can do from my phone but not the dice rolling for some reason now.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries Alder. I understand. Glad you're still here, didn't want to have to auto her.

Think the concentration DC is 20 but not sure. So you're probably good despite the slamming up to the ceiling, unless someone knows otherwise?

Ok...so nullify is a Will roll for all powers/effects that are currently up and have Gravity type, yes?

Wait, did EDS save against Ace's Taunt? 'Cause that'd be the difference between another bruise or not, if he only got a 24 on his Toughness save. Also, what's going on with that snare? Is he entangled or helpless or what? Is Jackie B up in initiative? Argh, I don't know what's going on.

Sorry, I'm playing catch up (and not exactly the clearest on the rules).

No, he is not actually snared (beat the roll) but is immobile atm (until his turn). He is hit by Ace. But I didn't think the Taunt lowered his toughness, just his defense. If it does, then yes, he take a bruise. Though why it'd lower his toughness I have no idea...

That's what Taunting does, Cy. It's the same as Demoralizing, which confers -2 on Attack Rolls, Checks and Saves, including Toughness saves. It doesn't do anything to Defense - that's what Feinting is for.

In any case, I'm pretty sure it's his turn now. If I'm not mistaken, we're going EDS, JoaB, Phantom, Avenger, Ace.

Knowing is half the battle! At least, that's what I hear.

Jack will try layering on another Taunt as a move action; that's DC 26 (nothing like working with Ace to make a Bluffer feel inadequate). Then he'll go for another Power Attack (unfortunately I assume his upgrade to PL 12 doesn't apply here, so I'm using his older stats): Power Attack 5 (1d20+10=15) Wurgh, reroll: Power Attack 5 (1d20.minroll(11) +10=28) His expanded threat range makes that a crit, for DC 32 plus up to +4 Autofire.

Hurm, not sure how many HP he's got left now, so I'll leave it at that.

• 2 weeks later...