Thad Minker

patcore

Introduction

Give a two or three word description of yourself. (Describe your character's concept.)

“Technology savant."

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume?

“Mostly just Thad but, to my displeasure I am sometimes known as Sparkles to those you have seen me fly.â€

What is your full birth name?

“Thaddeus David Minkerâ€

Where do you live?

“Hanoverâ€

Why do you live there?

“Good place to set up repair shop and near the Hanover Institute for Technology.â€

What do you perceive as your greatest strength?

“My constant quest for greater knowledge.â€

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness?

“Neglecting important things and/or people while on my quest.â€

Physical Traits

How old are you? (Chronological age as well as age category.)

“36â€

What is your sex?

“Maleâ€

What is your race?

“Humanâ€

How tall are you?

5’11â€

How much do you weigh?

“178lbsâ€

What is your general body type, frame, bone structure, and poise?

“Some call me scrawny but I see no reason to be any bigger.â€

What is your skin colour?

Caucasian but pale “These things happen when you work inside for too long.â€

What is your hair colour?

“Light Brownâ€

What is your hair style?

“Short, not styled, and well groomed.â€

Do you have any facial hair?

“The most I’ll let it go is a day or too when busy with a project.â€

What is your eye colour?

“Hazelâ€

How attractive are you?

“Let’s just say my phone isn’t ringing off the hook with requests for dates. But at least mothers don’t shield their children’s eyes when I walk by.â€

What is your most distinguishing feature?

“I have been told my eyes can be captivating. Then again only one person has said that so I’m not really sure if there is anything remarkable about me features.â€

Do you have any scars, tattoos, or birthmarks?

“I have a scar located on the center of torso, located below my rib cage but above the naval. I also have a similar mark on my back that is in the same location as the one on my front.â€

What is your handedness (left/right/ambidextrous)?

“Right.â€

Do you resemble some currently known person?

“No one that I know of.â€

What kind of clothing do you wear?

“I stick to tees and jeans for most of the time, especially my favorite pair of jeans.â€

Do you wear makeup?

“No, no reason too.â€

What sort of vocal tone do you have?

“Low tone but fast and excitable.â€

History

Where is your homeland?

“USAâ€

Are you aware of its history?

“I passed my history courses with relative ease.â€

Are you patriotic or a social outcast?

“This land has been good to me so I shall be good to it. I guess patriotic but not fanatical.â€

What are your opinion of home?

“If my parents didn’t live there I doubt I’d visit as often. Not a bad place but there’s nothing that really interests me there.â€

Where is your home town?

“It’s about a 30 minute drive from FC.â€

Are your real reasons for becoming an adventurer different from what you tell others?

“So far the only people who have asked are my parents and I’ve been honest with them about it.â€

How far would you go to keep such secrets from being revealed? What would you do if the truth became known?

What do you fear would occur if the truth became known?

“Since I have nothing to hide I really have nothing to fear.â€

Do you have any particularly high or low ability scores?

Int&Wis-High, Cha-Low

How have these scores affected your life so far?

“My intellect and ability to think on my feet have given me the opportunity to do what I love. My social life has suffered from my inability to connect with most people.â€

What about your race, growing up were you in the majority or a minority?

“Growing in a town populated by humans, being one meant I fit right in with the majority.â€

Did this impact your outlook in any way?

“Was shocked about the diversity when I first came to the city but not much else.â€

How do you feel about other races?

“I have no problem with other races as a whole. If someone from another race has a problem with me I am cross with only that person, not the entire race.â€

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)?

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life.

“Though I didn’t do much bike riding while I was a kid I still had a bike. I liked to disassemble it and put it back together for fun and as a way of understanding simple machines and designs. I mainly used my powers but one day my dad challenged me to do it without the aid of my powers and only with my hands and tools. I didn’t understand why at first but when I attempted to do so the act of working on the bike became much more personal and enjoyable. I was even able to do it outside since I wouldn’t show the neighborhood my powers. A neighbor boy came by one day and asked me if I could help him with his bike. He told me he didn’t have anyone to help him and he had seen me work on mine so he thought I could do it. I was a little shocked but said yes and in a matter of minutes he was back with his bike. I fixed it easily and he was so thankful he gave me his old baseball mitt. I didn’t play baseball but was happy that I could help. This eventually developed into my repair shop now. Fixing things is what I love to do, helping people out is what I want to do, and getting paid to do them both at once is simply perfect.

What stupid things did you do when you were younger?

“I would take apart things that I didn’t have permission to and modify appliances without warning my parents first.â€

Which toys from your childhood have you kept?

“I didn’t have toys because I found other ways to entertain myself and keep busy. I still have that baseball mitt hanging in my store.â€

Why? What do they mean to you? If you didn't keep any, why not? What did you do to them all?

“I consider that to be my first dollar made.â€

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you?

“My relationship with Annabell Rose and the reason why I still look for her.â€

Are you who you claim to be?

“Yes.â€

Do you have any sort of criminal record?

“None.â€

How do you view the heroes/legends of your country?

“Most of our heroes are noble and true. Seeking to do good to make the world we live in a better place. They can also be too foolish in their ideals and some would be willing to die for them. What could be so important that one must die when living another day to achieve victory makes so much more sense.â€

Family

Who were your parents?

Stanley Paul Minker and Clair Elizabeth Minker

Were you raised by them? If not, then why didn't they and who did raise you?

“Yes, they raised me.â€

What was their standing in the community?

“They seemed suspicious of those around us but they just say you never know who you can trust. Since I was home schooled they weren’t as involved with the community as other parents.â€

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot?

“They’ve had the same house since I was born.â€

How did you get along with their parents?

“We got along very well. We had some fights but who didn’t argue with their parents while they were growing up. I still talk to them on the phone and even go out to visit every few weeks.â€

How would your parents describe you? Answer this in the voice of your mother, then in your father's.

“He’s a good boy but I wish he didn’t have to live in that dangerous city. But he’s been smart enough to take care of himself while young so I guess he knows what he is doing.â€

“My boy Thad has a brilliant mind and doesn’t waste it like so many of us do. You know that he got all his smarts from my side, right? He’s a good son and is now a good friend as well.â€

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what were their names? How did you get along with each of your siblings?

“I’m an only child. I suppose it’s would have been hard to explain to a younger sibling about my powers or the off chance they had powers of their own. Though my parents never disliked my powers I’m not sure they wanted to deal with the situation more than once.â€

What was your birth position in the family?

“Like I said, I’m an only child so first and last.â€

List all current knowledge of family locations, spouses, children, birth dates, schooling, and any important incidents that only you and they might remember.

“My parents still live at the house where I grew up. My mom’s birthday is August 8th and my dad’s birthday is December 10th. Everyone knew that I was home schooled but they didn’t know how smart I was that I would teach myself subjects just by reading over the text books.â€

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged?

“Like I mentioned earlier, I still contact and visit them every so often.â€

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular?

“No, I love both my parents as equals because they each have something different/unique to offer while in their company.â€

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)?

“My dad and I have a special bond because of all the trips to conventions we have throughout my life.â€

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)?

“Since I don’t have any siblings it would be hard to compare me to someone and one of us be the black sheep. So, I’ll have to say no.â€

If so, who are they and how did they "gain" the position?

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor?

“My dad claims his side of the family has some relation to Leonardo da Vinci and my mom says her side is connected to Albert Einstein but neither one of them has proved it. I hope I’m not because I don’t think I could live up tp either of their talent or reputation.â€

If so, what did this person do to become famous or infamous?

“I would hope everyone is familiar with da Vinci and Einstein to know why they are famous.â€

Do you try to live up to the reputation of your ancestor, try to live it down, or ignore it?

“Since I don’t know it’s true I try to ignore it because if it was true there would be no way for me to properly follow in their genius footsteps. I have the aid of my powers; they were able to do so many great things without an advantage such as mine. That puts them out in front when compared to me.â€

Do you ever want to have a family of your own someday?

“Maybe someday, but I don’t see that happening any time in the near future. This topic usually upsets my mom because she wants grandkids.â€

Would anything change your mind on this issue and if so, what?

“I guess if I had someone to match me perfectly than things would change.â€

What type of person would be your ideal mate?

“Someone who can put up with me to realize that; though I may not say the right things that my heart is in the right place. I had someone like that and hope they come back to me.â€

Relationships

Do you have any close friends? If so, who and what are they like?

“Right now my dad is my closest friend. He’s a great guy but lacks a bit behind the times which irritates me from time to time.â€

What is the history of their relationship(s) with you?

“I think I’ve gone over my relationship with my father before.â€

Do you currently have a best friend whom you would protect with your reputation or your life?

If so, who are they and what caused you to feel so close to them? What would have to happen for you to end this relationship?

Do you have any bitter enemies?

“None that I know of. I try not to cause problems if they can be avoided.â€

If so, who are they, what are they like, and what is the history of their feud with you?

Have you defeated them before?

How might these enemies seek to discomfit you in the future?

Which person(s) or group(s) are you most loyal to?

“I am very loyal to my parents.â€

Who is your most trusted ally?

Who do you trust, in general?

“I usually give most people the benefit of the doubt and will be fairly trusting unless they give me a reason to be suspicious.â€

Who do you despise and why?

“People who refuse to see the purpose for advancement in the world. There is no logical reason to feel that technology is destroying the world.â€

Name seven things you hate in others.

“Ignorance, racism, hypocrisy, greed, laziness, lack of respect, and irrational thinking.â€

Is your image consistent?

“I act more formal around my peers and customers than I do when working on projects and on days I give myself off or visiting my folks.â€

Do you deliberately present yourself differently in different situations, and how?

What would you die for?

“There is nothing that a person needs to die for that can’t be solved by logical thinking and remaining calm.â€

What is the worst thing someone has done to you?

“Broken a promise to me.â€

What is your general reaction to an attractive member of the opposite sex who lets you know they are available?

“I leave them be, meaning I do not actively pursue them so they will eventually forget about me and vice versa.â€

How do you get along with others of the same adventuring class?

“I have yet to team up with other heroes so it’s been a, you keep to yourself and we’ll do the same, sort of situation. I hope the others would eventually find me to be a useful ally.â€

Have you lost any loves?

“Yes.â€

How did you handle the situation (short & long term)?

“As well as anyone who has lost a love one and was unable to do anything about them going away.â€

Who would miss you should you go missing?

“My parents would miss me and I guess any customers who need to pick up their products from my shop would be annoyed about me going missing.â€

How close are you to your adventuring companions?

“As I said before, I haven’t had the chance to team up with anyone else. I want them to be able to come to me when I’m needed.â€

What do they not know about you?

Are you a member of any house, guild, organization, or church? What is your level of involvement?

“No, I keep busy with my work so I am unable to be involved with such groups.â€

Personality & Beliefs

Do you, or did you, have any role models?

“When I was growing up my role model was my father, seeing as I didn’t have much other exposure.â€

Do you have any heroes or idols, either contemporary or from legend?

“My hero was Sherlock Holmes. I marveled at his combination of thinking on his feet while still remaining calm about the situation.â€

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances?

“When I got older I understood that Holmes had some addiction problems that turned me off from him. How could someone like that not know the danger of using such substances? I suppose it can be argued that it was common practice back then, but I still feel as though it doesn’t make it right.â€

When did you decide to become an adventurer?

“I just decided to move to Freedom City to open a business and stay close to a central hub for new technology. The city has a way of bringing adventure to use whether or not we want it. I also refuse to be inactive while there is work to be down and people who need my help.â€

Why have you chosen to risk your life as a career?

“I have enough sense to know when to live and fight another day, but I guess even then I don’t know what will happen. Yet, I know I would be unhappy if I didn’t use my powers to help those who are in need of them.â€

What do you expect to get out of being an adventurer? What, if anything, would make you stop adventuring?

“I expect the same thing as always. I expect a great opportunity to learn and there is nothing better for humanity than the constant pursuit of knowledge. Also it makes for some good publicity for my shop.â€

“If I felt there was nothing more that adventuring could teach me, than I would stop. But that’s the great thing about adventures; they’re never the same so you’re bound to learn something new.â€

Do you have any dreams or ambitions? If not, why?

“I want my shop to be the number one go to place for anyone in need of new technology or to repair their existing equipment.â€

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)?

“Maybe get invited to do a guest lecture at the Hanover Institute of Technology.â€

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)?

“I could give retirement a try. I just hope I don’t run out of thing to do in the first week.â€

If these goals seem at odds with each other, or with your dreams, how do you reconcile the differences?

Do you have any great rational or irrational fears or phobias? If so, what are the origins of, or reasons behind them?

“There is a very real reason for everyone to fear and distrust magic. It’s unpredictable and can make for loose everything you hold dear.â€

How do you react when this fear manifests itself?

“I approach the situation with some more careful thinking. I also tend to take a few deep breaths to help prepare myself. I will face my fears; I just need to retain focus.â€

What are your attitudes regarding material wealth?

“I can sympathize with a person’s love of technology. To want something so it can improve the quality of life is logical. To want an object just because it’s the fad of the week still baffles me.â€

Are you miserly with your share of the wealth, or do you spend it freely?

“I spend it on the essentials. I spend it on; tools and parts for my shop, to pay the bills, food, and clothes. I don’t go out much so that money usually goes back into the shop. I will sometimes splurge while out with my dad or to pick up something nice for my mom.

Do you see wealth as a mark of success, or just as a means to an end?

How do you generally treat others?

“With the same respect that I would like to receive.â€

Do you trust easily (perhaps too easily) or not?

“I trust those that come to me really need my expertise. Why else would they want to be around me?â€

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)?

“I do go out in public, I just don’t engage with strangers unless they come into my shop. I don’t let this stop me from helping people in need though. Just because I may not want to have a conversation with them doesn’t mean I can’t help people.â€

Are you a humble soul or blusteringly proud?

“I’m proud of my shop and powers but not enough to tell anyone else except for my parents.â€

What habits do you find most annoying in friends?

“If by friends you mean my day then I guess it’s the fact he’s afraid of flying with me. It would be so much faster if we didn’t have to use the car to travel when I’m with him.â€

What are your most annoying habits?

“I’m a bit of a night owl and can get too wrapped up into my projects that I forget about those around me.â€

Is there any race, creed, alignment, religion, class, profession, political viewpoint, or the like against which you are strongly prejudiced, and why?

“The Amish. Why, with all the technological advancements that could improve your way of living, do they still choose to live in a backwards way of doing things. I don’t really hate them but it irks me that people refuse to move forward. Change is inevitable and it is a very good thing to happen. We are all so lucky that our ancestors produced change or else we would not have such marvels at our disposal.â€

What is your favourite food?

“Fish, specifically salmon.â€

What is your favourite drink?

“Green tea for relaxing, coffee for mornings, root beer while working.â€

What is your favourite treat (desert)?

“Girl scout cookies. I helped a girl fix her wagon that was full of them so she gave me a free box. I like them because they’re really, really good and because they only come around a certain time of the year, which makes them more special.â€

Do you favour a particular cuisine?

“Spanish cuisine.â€

Do you savor the tastes when eating or "wolf down" your food?

“If I am eating just for nutrients and want to get back to a project quickly I will eat quickly. Mostly I take my time, not because I’m savoring too much but I’ve just been a slow eater.â€

Do you like food mild or heavily spiced?

“Mild unless the cook knows how to properly spice the food they are cooking.â€

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat?

“Not really, everything food has something to offer and can serve a function. I do keep clear of curry, as I find it far too spicy to have any rational purpose.â€

What are your favourite colour(s)?

“Blue.â€

Is there any colour that you dislike?

“Not really.â€

Do you have a favourite (or hated) song, type of music, or instrument?

“I don’t like too much music so I mainly keep on talk radio or the news if I have the radio on.â€

If you have a favourite scent, what is it?

“Fresh brewed coffee.â€

What is your favourite type of animal?

“Dogs. I never had one but I have found them to be quite fascinating and clever.â€

Are you allergic to any kinds of animals?

“Well I sneeze on down pillows so I guess geese, or is it ducks?â€

Is there anything that enrages you?

“Laziness.â€

Is there anything which embarrasses you?

“I’d rather not be exposed physically, but I assume that most people feel like this.â€

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts?

“Technology is at our use to help us. Why would I purposely ignore it and desire to make things more difficult for myself than they need be?â€

Do you have a patron deity?

“I was raised as a Christian so Jesus Christ.â€

Are you devout or impious?

“I keep the ideals like the Ten Commandments, but I don’t attend regular mass like I should.â€

Do you actively worship and proselytize or do you simply pay lip service?

“I will stop and give thanks for what I have from time to time but not much else.â€

What lengths would you go to defend your faith?

“Not far enough to hurt or threaten another person over religious differences. I believe that is part of what my religion taught me.â€

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special?

“No, my parents just took me to church on Sundays and it was part of what I had to learn while growing up.â€

Do you belong to a dominant church, or an independent church, cult, or sect (and is the group accepted, frowned upon, or considered heretics)?

“Since I do not attend church regularly I am not sure. But I highly doubt it causes much if any problems in the community.â€

Will you kill?

“No.â€

When did you decide (or learn) that you would?

“When I realized that if I did, what would stop me from killing again? It’s an act that continues to hold back humanity from truly progressing to a positive future.â€

When do you consider it okay to kill (under what circumstances)?

“It is never ok to kill.â€

When do you consider it wrong to kill (under what circumstances)?

“It is always good to preserve life.â€

What would you do if someone else attempted to (or successfully did) kill under your "wrong" circumstances, what would be your reaction?

“Unfortunately we live in a world where there is death all around us. I have been able to grow numb to the news of murder, much like we all have had to. I would do everything in my power to prevent the loss of life. But if someone were to successfully commit the act in front of me, I can’t honestly say what I would do. Nothing drastic I hope.â€

What if it were your enemy?

“Again, I hope nothing too drastic.â€

What if it were your friend?

“I would cry.â€

What if the opponent were not in control of their own actions (under duress, charmed, dominated, possessed)?

“I would cry for them. I can’t imagine something worse than having to witness yourself commit murder while being unable to do anything about it.â€

What would you do if something were stolen from you?

“I would try to recover the object but it’s just materials. I can always get a replacement if trying to retrieve my original proves to problematic.â€

What would you do if you were badly insulted publicly?

“Most arguments are futile. Knowing this I will simply remain calm and ignore the words. If it were to persist I can simply remove myself from the situation.â€

What would you do if a good friend or relative were killed by means other than natural death?

“If it was by another’s hand then I would seek justice but I know that my family would not want me to seek revenge and murder the wrong doer.â€

What is the one task you would absolutely refuse to do?

“Hurt an innocent.â€

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why?

“Murder. There is so much strife in the world without us being at each other’s throats.â€

How do you feel about government (rulers) in general? Why do you feel that way?

“Rules are rules. They are not all perfect but they need to be followed by everyone and everyone must be held accountable. This helps to prevent anarchy which would lead to more problems.â€

Do you support the current government of your homeland?

“I support the government for what it does to help people. The senseless arguments the separate parties have with each other are something that I stay clear of.â€

If so, how far are you willing to go to defend the government? If not, do you actively oppose it?

“I guess being a vigilantly does oppose the government just a bit. But people need as much help as they can get.â€

What form of government do you believe is the best (democracy, monarchy, anarchy, aristocratic rule, oligarchy, matriarchy) and why?

Democracy, because it forces constant change within the government instead of being stagnate. Allowing everyone a voice gives us an opportunity to learn from one another.â€

Do you have any unusual habits or dominant personality traits that are evident to others?

I seem to ask questions at times others would seem inappropriate.â€

If so, describe them and how you acquired them, as well as when they might be more noticeable and what causes them.

“Well if there is something I don’t know I will ask a question. That’s the best way to learn and my father always encouraged me to ask questions whenever I saw something that I didn’t know. But this has also translated to getting too personal with questions without realizing it.â€

Do you have any unusual or nervous mannerisms, such as when talking, thinking, afraid, under stress, or when embarrassed?

“Since my power manifests into a focusing agent it takes on a certain color, which represents my mood. So, if my powers are active while I am experiencing a strong enough emotion then it’s obvious to everyone. I tend to clench and unclench my hands, fiddle with my tool belt, or adjust my goggles when nervous.â€

What is your most treasured possession?

“My shop.â€

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what 5 things would you do in those remaining hours?

“Tell my parents how great they are. Announce the closer of my shop. Donate my articles and notes to the Hanover Institute of Technology. Clean my tools one last time. Go to the spot of my first kiss and levitate there as long as I could.â€

Career & Training

Where and how were you educated?

“Home schooled but mainly self taught.â€

Who trained you in your adventuring class(es)?

“Self taught but parents gave me good advice.â€

What was your relationship with your teacher(s)/mentor(s)?

“Parents equal best friends.â€

Is this person or institution still in existence?

“Yes.â€

Were you a prize student or did you just barely pass?

“Straight A’s.

Look at your skills. How did you acquire them (especially the unusual ones)?

“My skills represent my passion for technology in most of its aspects. Since they involve what I love to do it is no surprise to how I acquired them.â€

Have you ever done anything else for a living?

“No, I was lucky enough to be involved with my field throughout my career.â€

How do you function in combat (maneuvers, weaknesses)?

“I attack from a distance with great accuracy. I fly at high speeds to aid others and avoid danger. I can send my power out in a concentrated burst to only effect what I choose. There is even a level of stealth to my attacks if need be.â€

Have you ever received any awards or honours?

“No, and I prefer it that way for now. I want to acquire them now that I have my shop so I can promote it better.â€

Is there anything that you don't currently know how to do that you wish you could?

“I want to know as much about everything that I can. I want to learn and any form of information can be invaluable in the right hands and for the right situation.â€

Are you envious of others who can do such things in a good-natured way or are you sullen and morose about it?

“Why be sullen when there are people that we can get first hand information from? Everyone is a teacher of something, even without realizing it.â€

Lifestyle & Hobbies

When not adventuring, what is your normal daily routine?

“Shower, food, work, research, food, work, food, personal projects, bed.â€

How do you feel and react when this routine is interrupted for some reason?

“I’m fine with a diverting from the norm so long as I feel I have still accomplished something with the day. If I feel it was wasted I get a little annoyed with myself and try to plan a way to make up for the lost time.â€

What are your hobbies when you are not adventuring or training?

“I like to read just about anything like; books, magazines, newspapers, online articles, etc. Though they mainly have to do with my field I will read just about any subject. I also spend time on personal projects which vary from experiments involving blasting screens to just coming up with ideas for my mom’s birthday gift.â€

What do you do for relaxation? What things do you do for enjoyment? What interests do you have?

“If I am stuck on something and need to clear my head I’ll brew some green tea, sit in my favorite arm chair and try to clear my mind for a few minutes. I’ll take walks but when I really want to enjoy myself I’ll just float about above the city. On really nice nights I’ll use my powers to lift my chair outside and drink my tea while lounging in it. My work isn’t all work, if that makes sense. I do what I love so I’m always doing what I enjoy.â€

How do you normally dress when not in your adventuring gear?

“They are the same thing. It would be a nuisance to have to worry about getting changed before I went out. Most of the time I arrive to a problem because I was out on normal errands so I’ll be sporting tee shirt, jeans, boots, goggles, and my tool kit.â€

What do you normally wear in bed at home?

“A clean shirt and my boxers.â€

What do you normally wear in bed while adventuring?

“The same thing. Do others go to sleep in their costumes?â€

Do you wear any identifiable jewelry?

“None, too risky that it could get caught while I’m working.â€

Where do you normally put your weapons, magic items, or other valuables when you are sleeping?

“I don’t use any weapons, wouldn’t trust magic items in my house, and valuables are in a safe bolted to the floor of my shop under my work bench.â€

What morning or evening routines do you normally have?

“Shower, shave, and coffee in the morning and I read something different each night.â€

Do these change when you are adventuring?

“Not usually since these help me to start and end my day no matter what.â€

Travel: how do you get around locally?

“I usually travel by foot for my local needs but if I am going far or to visit my folks I’ll use my powers to fly. If there is a situation I will also fly there.â€

Do you have a Last Will and Testament?

“No, but my parents know what to do if something were to happen to me.â€

What does it say?

Miscellaneous

What would you like to be remembered for after your death?

“That I aided heroes that changed the course of humanity in the right direction.â€

What kind of threat do you present to the public?

“I can’t imagine any. Since I don’t have any dooms day devices that we have to worry about falling into the wrong hands, we’re pretty safe.â€

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?

“The scars that I have on the front and back of my body would be a dead giveaway, at least for those that know about it like my parents.â€

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice...

“Thad, you need to diversify yourself. You put too much into your work, and I know you say you enjoy it but I’m not sure if that’s the whole truth. I want you to be happy and you should want that too. It’s time to take a chance and get to know someone other than your folks.â€