Surely you Jest (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Combat's over, and we're out of rounds, but the adventure is far from over. :twisted:

Because of that fact, we're going to need these:

Jester - Unharmed, HP x3

Breakdown - 2HP, and 2 Bruises

Mongrel Angel - Unharmed, HP x1

Jack of all Blades - Bruised x1, HP x0

I believe Breakdown's Skill Mastery Notice check of a 30 still stands from his previous setup.

Also, can I assume that at least two rounds went by while we were talking outside the warehouse so that my two Bruises went away with the regeneration that I pulled up? 12 seconds seems a reasonable amount of talking time.

Sorry for not being around when stuff was happening but just got rid of a virus. Thad's Notice is 25 with Skill Mastery. And on a side note, Gizmo, I don't think Thad reviled his name or that anyone asked for it. It's not a big deal or anything it's just part of his character to forget to introduce himself. :)

I can change it if you want. Jack's always happy to refer to someone my a vaguely condescending nickname instead. I just assumed that since Breakdown was already referring to people by name that the implication was they'd introduced themselves while searching the warehouse.

Alright, it was DC 20. You notice the colors of everything seem to be a bit muted, except for each other. You also notice a few bugs around the light. Funny part is, they're not moving. They're just hanging there in mid air completely still.