Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Geez3r

Surely you Jest (OOC)

Recommended Posts

Jack's Initiative: 1d20+9=15

Yuck. Well, could be worse. Oh, and Jack calls Force. Yes, solely because she's a lady. Doesn't even matter what her powers are, that's just how he rolls.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, time to give this VP a test run.

As I just *BAMF*ed in, I'll start off with it set to:

Teleport 10 (Extras: Accurate; PF: Easy, Turnabout, Change Direction, Change Velocity) [34pp] AND Enhanced Will 1 [1pp]

Share this post


Link to post

Aren't we still waiting on people?

Share this post


Link to post

JoAB, BD, Mongrel Angel and Jester are in the thread so far. We're still accepting people, but better to get the initative stuff out of the way first so people know relatively speaking when they'll be up.

Share this post


Link to post

So...

  • 40 - Dash
    20 - Breakdown
    17 - Strong Man
    16 - Mongrel Angel
    15 - Jack of all Blades
    12 - Burn
    6 - Thad Minker
    2 - Force

...yeah?

(Yes, I realize that all of that is listed above, but you just know sooner or later you're going to have to check and it'll be nice to have it in one place.)

Share this post


Link to post

Also, everyone should do a "I'm here!" post before we get to combat. I was just getting the initiative stuff out of the way. Jester will be showing up in a round or two and I'll roll initiative for him then.

Share this post


Link to post

40 - Dash

20 - Breakdown

17 - Strong Man

16 - Mongrel Angel

15 - Jack of all Blades

12 - Burn

6 - Thad Minker

2 - Force

Dash took his turn already, he's just running around inside the warehouse... as far as you know :twisted:

Breakdown's up. Burn and Force are flying about 50 ft up, 30ft apart from one another, with Strong Man being at the center point, albiet 50ft down. If we were using a square grid, Strong Man would be in the square directly in front of the opening in the wall. There's no way through without going through him, other than walking through wall or making your own hole.

Share this post


Link to post

Move Action: Reconfigure Music Mastery

Blast 12 (Sound Waves; Extras: Range/Perception; DB: Full Power) [35pp]

Standard: Blast Strong Man

Share this post


Link to post

Strong Man Toughness save vs BD Soundwaves DC 27 (1d20+15=27) yeah he's fine.

He'll pick up an I-beam as a move action and chuck it as a Standard action at Breakdown.

Strong Man Ranged Attack roll vs BD, AoA 5, DC 30 (1d20+10=25) That's 1000ft of knockback there sir if that stuns you. If that does knock you back, you'll go flying into the wall where you face a DC 25 toughness save. It's not enough to put you through the wall, but it'll add a nice dent to one of the warehouses.

Share this post


Link to post

Unfortunately now the I-beam is wrapped around you like a horse shoe pinning you to the wall, take a Hero Point.

Share this post


Link to post

Strong Man Will Save DC 29 (1d20+9=18) fail by 11. A little too early in the fight to be staggered, so take a HP as I Fiat for the guy.

Strong Man Will Save DC 29, GM Fiat reroll (1d20+9=29) Huh... and here I was expecting you to stun the guy even with the Fiat.

40 - Dash - Unharmed

20 - Breakdown - Bruise x1, HP x4

17 - Strong Man - Unharmed

16 - Mongrel Angel - Unharmed, HP x4

15 - Jack of all Blades - Unharmed, HP x1

12 - Burn - Unharmed

6 - Thad Minker - Unharmed, HP x3

2 - Force - Unharmed

Share this post


Link to post

Rolling is for chumps! Jack's going to toss out a DC 31 Trick at Force, to convince her to get within melee range, and a Taunt sped up to a move action at DC 26. Gotta test the waters, see what the scintillating swordman's up against here.

Share this post


Link to post

40 - Dash - Unharmed

20 - Breakdown - Bruise x1, HP x4

17 - Strong Man - Unharmed

16 - Mongrel Angel - Unharmed, HP x4

15 - Jack of all Blades - Unharmed, HP x1

12 - Burn - Unharmed

6 - Thad Minker - Unharmed, HP x3

2 - Force - Unharmed

Burn is going to toss a Fireball your way Nyrath. DC 25 Tougness, DC 20 Reflex for half damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...