Uberman Red Dragon PL 10

I was thinking about making a bad guy that people could relate to and feel sorry for, but then I realized.. Is a bad guy someone who people want to win? So I made a nazi. Lets hope he gets what he deserves. :roll:

Players Name:Red Dragon

Power Level:10

Characters Name: Arnold Stryker

Alternate Identity:UberMan

Height: Six foot three inches

Weight: two hundred and fifty pounds

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Blue

Description: Arnold is tall, his shoulders wide long fore arms and long legs and slender curves. His muscles are extremely well defined and he walks with confidence, his blond hair is expensively cut and is gelled back. He's sturdy and well built, though there is something off about this man something not quite right, it seems while he says otherwise his body is not perfect, it seems he has muscles that other humans don't have, that they can't have. Extra muscles and tendins condensed bones and a super flexible limbs. Arnold wears armani suits and oak framed glasses while in the office. Uberman's costume is a skin tight black red and white full body suit it covers his whole body even his head and he covers his eyes with dark black goggles. A black mask covers his mouth.

History: Arnold was born in 1897 as Michael Smith in a wealthy part of Washington DC, his father was a american politician and his mother a house wife, he had two younger sisters. Michael in his life has had everything handed to him on a silver spoon, through out his child hood as his body developed it became clearer and clearer he was different. As a child he was responsible and determined, a good listener and speaker. The top of his class his sports teams and had a full scholarship to college. He joined the army at 19 determined to serve his country and according to all american Documents died in germany.

He was shot in the head and left for dead on the battle field by his allies but this was just the start of his new powers. When Michael awoke back up he was dazed and scared, he was re programmed as Arnold Stryker. He was dehumanized and trained, and first put into action near the end of world war one while Nazi Germany lost the war Arnold Stryker had won many times. He was put back into regular society and became a business man he stopped aging at twenty six and at 1938 was put back to work before the start of world war 2, at this time America had it's own super heros and for 6 years Arnold had taken the Name Uberman clashing against the powers of allied forces, intill their second defeat. Which turned out to be the most major.

In all the years they had never found out Ubermans secret Identity and after the fall of the third Reich he immigrated to america as a holocaust survivor. He started a business and put away his costume intill he was ready, he had heard of Freedom city and had been slowly moving his business into the city, working on his costume and training. He made his first appearance as Uberman in Freedom City and was severly beaten by a super hero team. He's made a few more appearances over the years and he's now finally ready.. Finally ready to become The Uberman.

Stats: 32pp

Str: 30 (+10)

Dex: 10 (+0)

Con: 14 (+2)

Int: 16 (+3)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 12 (+1)

18pp

BAB: +4 (8pp)

BDB: +6 (10pp)

Initiative: 0

Saves: 21pp

Toughness: 14 (Impervious)

Fortitude: 7+2 (7pp)

Reflex: 7 (7pp)

Will: 7 (7pp)

Skills: 9pp

Notice 12

Knowledge Business 6

Language 11 (Russian, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Portugese, Irish, Italian, Arabic, Latin)

Knowledge Pop culture 6

Medicine 1

Feats 16pp

Accurate attack

All out attack

Fearless

Move by attack

Power Attack

Attack Specialization Unarmed 3

Wealthy 5

Attractive

Dodge Focus 2

Powers: 54pp

Immunity 10 (Aging, Life Support)

Flight 7

Protection 12 (Impervious 14)

Super Strength 1 (Thunder Clap, Super Breath)

Drawbacks:

Costs: Abilities (32) + Combat (18) + Saves (21) + Skills (9) + Feats (16) + Powers (54) - Drawbacks (00) = 150

EDIT I believe thats correct.

I was thinking about making a bad guy that people could relate to and feel sorry for, but then I realized.. Is a bad guy someone who people want to win? So I made a nazi. Lets hope he gets what he deserves. :roll:

Description: Arnold is tall, his shoulders wide long fore arms and long legs and slender curves. His muscles are extremely well defined and he walks with confidence, his blond hair is expensively cut and is gelled back. He's sturdy and well built, though there is something off about this man something not quite right, it seems while he says otherwise his body is not perfect, it seems he has muscles that other humans don't have, that they can't have. Extra muscles and tendins condensed bones and a super flexible limbs. Arnold wears armani suits and oak framed glasses while in the office. Uberman's costume is a skin tight black red and white full body suit it covers his whole body even his head and he covers his eyes with dark black goggles. A black mask covers his mouth.

History: Arnold was born in 1897 as Michael Smith in a wealthy part of Washington DC, his father was a american politician and his mother a house wife, he had two younger sisters. Michael in his life has had everything handed to him on a silver spoon, through out his child hood as his body developed it became clearer and clearer he was different. As a child he was responsible and determined, a good listener and speaker. The top of his class his sports teams and had a full scholarship to college. He joined the army at 19 determined to serve his country and according to all american Documents died in germany.

He was shot in the head and left for dead on the battle field by his allies but this was just the start of his new powers. When Michael awoke back up he was dazed and scared, he was re programmed as Arnold Stryker. He was dehumanized and trained, and first put into action near the end of world war one while Nazi Germany lost the war Arnold Stryker had won many times. He was put back into regular society and became a business man he stopped aging at twenty six and at 1938 was put back to work before the start of world war 2, at this time America had it's own super heros and for 6 years Arnold had taken the Name Uberman clashing against the powers of allied forces, intill their second defeat. Which turned out to be the most major.

In all the years they had never found out Ubermans secret Identity and after the fall of the third Reich he immigrated to america as a holocaust survivor. He started a business and put away his costume intill he was ready, he had heard of Freedom city and had been slowly moving his business into the city, working on his costume and training. He made his first appearance as Uberman in Freedom City and was severly beaten by a super hero team. He's made a few more appearances over the years and he's now finally ready.. Finally ready to become The Uberman.

18pp

Notice 12

Knowledge Business 6

Language 11 (Russian, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Portugese, Irish, Italian, Arabic, Latin)

Knowledge Pop culture 6

Medicine 1

Feats 16pp

Accurate attack

All out attack

Fearless

Move by attack

Power Attack

Wealthy 5

Attractive

Dodge Focus 2

Flight 7

Drawbacks:

Costs: Abilities (32) + Combat (18) + Saves (21) + Skills (9) + Feats (16) + Powers (54) - Drawbacks (00) = 150

18pp

Notice 12

Knowledge Business 6

Knowledge Pop culture 6

Medicine 1

Feats 16pp

Accurate attack

All out attack

Fearless

Move by attack

Power Attack

Wealthy 5

Attractive

Dodge Focus 2

Flight 7

Drawbacks:

I think your math is a bit off in a few places. First and foremost, with the saves you have, you spent 13 pp on the saves (3 on Fortitude, 5 on Reflex and Will, not 7) and another 14 on the Impervious. You can't buy Toughness directly, but because it's the same as buying the Protection power, that's equivalent to 12 pp in Protection. The total there is 39, not 63.

The bonus for your Constitution should be +2, not +5.

You only have 11 languages listed, and presumably, one of those languages (German) is a native language, which doesn't cost pp.

You have 15 pp of feats, not 13. It's right at the bottom, but wrong in the middle.

It takes Immunity 10 to get Immunity (aging, life support). That means you spent a total of 26 pp on powers, which is what it says at the bottom, but not the middle.

This means you have 24 pp to spend, and another two ranks of skills to buy. You're currently 2 under cap for your Defense (4) and Toughness (14), so you may want to increase that. I'd also put more pp into skills, since he presumably can do something besides notice stuff and speak. Knowledge (Business) would seem to fit his concept.

I think your math is a bit off in a few places. First and foremost, with the saves you have, you spent 13 pp on the saves (3 on Fortitude, 5 on Reflex and Will, not 7) and another 14 on the Impervious. You can't buy Toughness directly, but because it's the same as buying the Protection power, that's equivalent to 12 pp in Protection. The total there is 39, not 63.

You only have 11 languages listed, and presumably, one of those languages (German) is a native language, which doesn't cost pp.

You have 15 pp of feats, not 13. It's right at the bottom, but wrong in the middle.

It takes Immunity 10 to get Immunity (aging, life support). That means you spent a total of 26 pp on powers, which is what it says at the bottom, but not the middle.

This means you have 24 pp to spend, and another two ranks of skills to buy. You're currently 2 under cap for your Defense (4) and Toughness (14), so you may want to increase that. I'd also put more pp into skills, since he presumably can do something besides notice stuff and speak. Knowledge (Business) would seem to fit his concept.

Right, missed that part of the story. However, that means that he would get English for free. I don't know if Pig-Latin counts as a language, either. You shouldn't need a skill point for that.

You have 14 pp in Protection, but you only need 12 (because of your Constitution bonus to Toughness). That means that you only spent 50 pp on powers (12 for Protection, 14 for Impervious, 14 for Flight, and 10 for Immunity).

I'm not sure where the +2 on your Reflex save is coming from. You don't have a Dexterity bonus, so it should just be however many points you spend.

The Attack Specialization should be (unarmed) now instead of Strike, but that's just a label mistake.

So overall, you have 6 pp to spend, or 4 pp if you're increasing the Reflex save to +9. Based on what you have so far, I'd go with a couple ranks of Super-Strength, one of the power feats for it (such as Groundstrike or Shockwave), and Stunning Attack, so that you have a little variety in how you attack people (besides how hard you hit).

Right, missed that part of the story. However, that means that he would get English for free. I don't know if Pig-Latin counts as a language, either. You shouldn't need a skill point for that.

You have 14 pp in Protection, but you only need 12 (because of your Constitution bonus to Toughness). That means that you only spent 50 pp on powers (12 for Protection, 14 for Impervious, 14 for Flight, and 10 for Immunity).

I'm not sure where the +2 on your Reflex save is coming from. You don't have a Dexterity bonus, so it should just be however many points you spend.

The Attack Specialization should be (unarmed) now instead of Strike, but that's just a label mistake.

So overall, you have 6 pp to spend, or 4 pp if you're increasing the Reflex save to +9. Based on what you have so far, I'd go with a couple ranks of Super-Strength, one of the power feats for it (such as Groundstrike or Shockwave), and Stunning Attack, so that you have a little variety in how you attack people (besides how hard you hit).

You have 40 ranks/10 pp worth of skills, but you've only paid for 36 ranks/9 pp. You've got 11 languages + english as a native language which you get free so you've got one extra rank of the language skill. In addition to that you'll have to drop three skillranks and then you'll be good to go. I'd suggest maybe dropping ranks in pop culture and medicine.

You have 40 ranks/10 pp worth of skills, but you've only paid for 36 ranks/9 pp. You've got 11 languages + english as a native language which you get free so you've got one extra rank of the language skill. In addition to that you'll have to drop three skillranks and then you'll be good to go. I'd suggest maybe dropping ranks in pop culture and medicine.