Interceptors! Thread Ideas

quotemyname

Well, this might not be entirely team specific, but Jack's still trying to find out what the deal is with his powers, and his new hellfire complication just makes that all the more urgent. It might make sense for him to see if Grim had some magic-using contacts who could help him figure that out.

Beyond that, didn't Doc A drop some plot hooks at the end of Issue #0?

We have entirely too few team threads. This must be fixed :P

I think there was discussion about infiltrating the mob a while back? Or is that idea defunct unless we have Blink?

This can still work, since Grim still has two established personas established in the city's underworld, plus now she can speak Russian, Italian, Chinese, etc.

Well, this might not be entirely team specific, but Jack's still trying to find out what the deal is with his powers, and his new hellfire complication just makes that all the more urgent. It might make sense for him to see if Grim had some magic-using contacts who could help him figure that out.

Hmm, this might be a good way to introduce Grim's (potential) Sidekick, Lt Colby the mystical detective!

Beyond that, didn't Doc A drop some plot hooks at the end of Issue #0?

Yes he did; let's go beat him up!

Hmm, this might be a good way to introduce Grim's (potential) Sidekick, Lt Colby the mystical detective!

Nice. It's not like Erik knows about every FCPD officer, but if the Colbys are supposed to be something like the O'Dares, it'd make sense for him to have heard of them at least, and be suitably impressed. Not sure how much she'd be able to help with the hellfire thing on her own, though.

Or if you want a team-up with an experienced vigilante...

I dunno, is Geckoman free? :P

Nice. It's not like Erik knows about every FCPD officer, but if the Colbys are supposed to be something like the O'Dares, it'd make sense for him to have heard of them at least, and be suitably impressed. Not sure how much she'd be able to help with the hellfire thing on her own, though.

Yeah, I was thinking her family is like the Lutheran version of the O'Dares (love that comic!); she's a ritualist with a halfway decent Arcane Lore score, so we could probably come up with something.

Of course, having looked over her sheet again, I really dig this character; part of me is thinking of bumping her up to PL10 and having another go at playing her. I'm finally starting to want to play another character, since Grim can't do everything, but maybe Gossamer would be better...gah!

How about using this thread as a test run for her?

When can we get this started? And just for the record, I'd like to keep threads small since large ones get bogged down. So no more than 4 PC's? Geckoman/Arrowhawk are welcome, I suppose. I'm just curious what lead they would have for being there. I don't know if they've ever dealt with the mob before.

How about using this thread as a test run for her?

When can we get this started? And just for the record, I'd like to keep threads small since large ones get bogged down. So no more than 4 PC's? Geckoman/Arrowhawk are welcome, I suppose. I'm just curious what lead they would have for being there. I don't know if they've ever dealt with the mob before.

Nah, he doesn't deal with them much. They're only his entire reason to be in Freedom City. ;)

Nah, he doesn't deal with them much. They're only his entire reason to be in Freedom City. ;)

And Grim does know him since they're both ex-Knights, but I never got the sense they were tight or anything, since they've rarely shared a thread together. Actually, is White Wedding the first?