Contagious Mind Control

I am thinking of taking contagious Mind control. Am I correct in thinking that if it is sense dependent, the contagious effect would be sen se dependent also.

Also, if not sense dependent, it only spreads by touch, correct? If it can spread at range, how would that be done?

Also, is there an upper limit on how many people can be affected by the contagion at one time?

I am thinking of taking contagious Mind control. Am I correct in thinking that if it is sense dependent, the contagious effect would be sen se dependent also.

Also, if not sense dependent, it only spreads by touch, correct? If it can spread at range, how would that be done?

Also, is there an upper limit on how many people can be affected by the contagion at one time?

The text of "contagious" says "come into contact with." I'd say that means "touch," and I would be very hesitant to allow someone to buy it as "Contagious (Area) +2."

Given the way the power is described as working under the "Area" extra, I'd say no. You can only issues commands to one person at a time without the area extra, but apparently there is no mechanism for limiting the number of victims. That is why it is vital that Mind Control remain a "Concentration" duration effect. It's the only way to limit its power.

The text of "contagious" says "come into contact with." I'd say that means "touch," and I would be very hesitant to allow someone to buy it as "Contagious (Area) +2."

Given the way the power is described as working under the "Area" extra, I'd say no. You can only issues commands to one person at a time without the area extra, but apparently there is no mechanism for limiting the number of victims. That is why it is vital that Mind Control remain a "Concentration" duration effect. It's the only way to limit its power.