Sign in to follow this  
Heritage

Oh, The Weather Outside is Frightful (OOC)

Up to you how much time has passed. Also, let me know if you have an issue with Colt's implied behaviour; he just strikes me as the 'quietly slip out of bed and make breakfast' kinda guy. Edits can obviously be made.

Part of me thinks this might be a good place to stop, and part of me thinks we could keep this PP-generating machine going forever - yeeha! :lol:

I agree! At least until I hit platinum ;) Besides, there's still a chance to weasel more information out of Colt! ;)

Fair enough, we sojurn on! :clap:

Would it be okay to jump forward to the following morning? I don't know how much longer we can keep it PG-13 at night :P

You've read Colt's background, right? It explains pretty much everything that appears in those two short lines. I'll leave the story off here for a moment, giving you time to respond. Then I can continue it, or play off what Grim has to say. It'll depend on how you respond ;)

Have I mentioned, that that smiley is so intolerably cute that it would make me want to vomit if I didn't secretly love it so much?

And I think we need to keep this going a little longer, because I just got a fine idea for what to do after the hike. :D

Per your comment in chat, I'm fine with ending it here. :)

Very well then, folks. That's a wrap. Any ref that happens by this thread can feel free to do their thing.

Sign in to follow this