Back To School (OOC)

Heritage

Okay, a quick question about Grim's last character edit, namely is it too late to make a change that would impact this thread? Most of Grim's powers don't work if she's using Morph for Disguise, but Shaen suggested I might give her a few ranks of Morph 'on the side', which can either stack with her Glamour or allow her to use her other Array powers whilst incognito (just with a less scary skill bonus). So can I use my 4pp for 2 ranks of Morph instead of boostimng her saves, and just do that next month?

If not, Grim will just have to be more of a skill-and-feat based student, I guess. Either way, I'll get by and make the best of it (shrug).

• 1 month later...

I think at this point you can do a

So (Grim) joined her new acquaintances for lunch, them none the wiser fo who she really was or her true purpose there.

Later ... (Whatever Grim plans to do to find out whats up goes here)

I think for this thread to work, I have to be willing to have Grim do things she feels bad about; she'll feel icky, but it will make for a more interesting story.

Any chance that Hub might be able to make an appearance somewhere during this thread? He's too old to be a Claremont student (and his secret identity is still secure, as far as he knows), but it'd be worthwhile to get back in the Southside area.

Hmm, I don't think he'd be a good fit for this particular thread, but I'd be happy to develop another one for Hub on the Southside, using either Grim or Gossamer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...