Villain for Hire

Cyrith

I'd like to bring Badb out into the world of Freedom City, probably down at the Arena. So if anyone is looking for a bit of extra muscle, or maybe a friendly(or maybe not so friendly) sparring match, the Celtic Goddess will be on hand. Also, for anyone interesting in playing a younger hero, she's a school teacher in Midtown. Could be an interesting RP there.

I'd like to bring Badb out into the world of Freedom City, probably down at the Arena. So if anyone is looking for a bit of extra muscle, or maybe a friendly(or maybe not so friendly) sparring match, the Celtic Goddess will be on hand. Also, for anyone interesting in playing a younger hero, she's a school teacher in Midtown. Could be an interesting RP there.