It's a Jungle Out There (OOC), Closed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hokay. I would like to note that as a PL11 psychic, Psyche's close to or on par with the Scarab so I think the 'just a telepath' label is a bit unfair ;)

How does Machine Animation 14 (Extra: Range: Perception) (42 pp) on Edge's tube work? She'll use her mind to take over the device and force it to unlock and eject Mark. Hopefully unharmed :D

Unreliable check (if needed): Enhanced STR; Enhanced CON; Flight; Immunity; Impervious TOU; Paragon Array. High is success! (1d20=19, 1d20=17, 1d20=2, 1d20=6, 1d20=18, 1d20=17)

All successful but Flight(outside array) and Immunity, I'll spend 2 HP to make them work or 1 on immunity if I can't do both.

HP: Heroic Feat: Improved Grab

Drop the Gun in the volcano fly over to Steelgrave/Wander and attack Steelgrave, Attack roll on Steelgrave All-out attack 5, Power Attack 5, Def set to 1, Attack; Grapple. (1d20+8=21, 1d20+31=33) He's flat-footed so I think that'll hit DC 34 Toughness, and what is up with me and rolling under five on grapple checks, I'll roll with it :)

Basic goal is to sucker punch Steelgrave and get a good grip on both so there is no volcano falling action. Let me know if I need to do something different in there for that.