Growing Up Vampire [OOC]

alderwitch

Wedding Gift (which'll eventually be revealed in the White Wedding thread) = a "super-vroomaba" robot that can clean and do other minor household chores (it's spherical and can fly, so can reach far more places than a normal vroomba). And it can synthesize a blood substitute that should meet Jack's dietary needs. (Whether it actually does or not I'm leaving up to Avenger.)

"She looks a tiny bit different" = Science! Increased progesterone levels during pregnancy causes slight acne & breast size to increase. Doc, having an eidetic memory and a keen eye, could pick up on the differences.

Or it could be a result of her eating too much chocolate ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A 12-14 week old male fetus. With the basic readouts that I assume Doc is running, he could easily diagnose that Taylor's anemic and her heart and regenerative abilities are working overtime to replenish her blood supply. Her heart is pumping at an accelerated rate even taking into account her adrenaline response to the machines (which is not insignificant), and her blood pressure is low but not dangerously so.

• 2 weeks later...

A 12-14 week old male fetus. With the basic readouts that I assume Doc is running, he could easily diagnose that Taylor's anemic and her heart and regenerative abilities are working overtime to replenish her blood supply. Her heart is pumping at an accelerated rate even taking into account her adrenaline response to the machines (which is not insignificant), and her blood pressure is low but not dangerously so.

And now the $64,000 question: a male what fetus? Full normal human? Dhampir hybrid? Something from out of left field, like a Danny Phantom-esque "half-ghost"?

• 3 weeks later...