Friday Outing (IC)

Moira Morley

"Are you and Colt working together these days, then?" she asked Lynn.

The shapeshifter nods as she has more of her drink. "Damn, these things are tasty! I'll definitly need another. Yeah, me and Colt and Jack of All Blades are working together; got our own secret HQ and everything."

Suddenly she looks a bit uncomfortable. "Our, uh, membership is a bit in flux right now, but I'm sure we'll pick up a few more folks."

Looking to change the subject, she wags a finger at Stesha. "And for the record, missy, you kick ass. Back at the Manor, and at poor Taylor's reception? Outstanding work."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor scowled briefly at the mention, huffing under her breath with remebered outrage. If Taylor could scrape up enough to stomp on, she would have. It had been such a lovely wedding, too, "Stupid, stupid arrogant creeps."

She tossed her head back, shaking her hair out of eyes that were blessedly normal and brown despite the outrage in her frame, "I'm just glad it was only the reception. Makes me feel like a private ceremony was an excellent plan."

• 1 month later...

"I'm just glad it was only the reception. Makes me feel like a private ceremony was an excellent plan."

Lynn nodded in agreement. "Yeah, whenever I get married, I think we're gonna go for a small civil ceremony in a concrete bunker; the bridal party will be heavily armed with katanas and flamethrowers, and the groomsmen will be killer deathbots packed with C4."

She chuckled softly, but then got a wistful look in her eye as she thought of the more serious implications of her jest.