White Wedding [OOC]

alderwitch

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think AA stated that she wasn't really "using" the sword, he was just using it as a descriptor. Also, if she has Improved Grab, she could have hit you with a melee attack and then initiated the grapple and used the pin option afterward. So it's possible, and with a grapple check of +35, I doubt she WOULDN'T have Improved Grab ;)

I will take a full round action to use Ultimate Aim on the big Iron Golem type dude. I'll just write up a quick post that shouldn't have much bearing on the result of Moira's attack.

5HP remaining.

Next round, he could be looking at up to a Toughness save of up to 41. If someone wants to set me up, that would be awesome :D

For the sake of exploring my options a couple questions AA.

Is reconfiguring my gadgets possible while pinned? Immobile but not helpless isn't well defined. (assuming the corrected edits to his sheet are allowed, and happen)

Given the description of this 'Grapple' can I stunt Immunity 5(Entrapment; Flaws: Limited: Grapple only) [3] off my Regen? Basically Ace just pulling himself off the sword since he can't die anyway.

Arcanix is unable to overcome Phantom's countering. This time. He uses his move action to float up off the floor, out of melee range.

The Golem hits Divine That's a DC 37 Tou save, Moira. It's also for lethal. (Don't worry, I'm not going to kill anyone who won't get better. ;) )

The Golem initiates a grapple: 52 This is higher than Moira could roll on a natural 20, so he's automatically successful.

He's going to surge. (Heritage, have an HP. Why you? You'll see. ;) )

Turning, he charges Grimalkin, makes a 30-foot move action, and hits Grimalkin with Moira. That's a DC 32 Tou save for Divine (and you thought that HP was going to waste! ;) ) and Grim, though Geez3r has mentioned that Atlas is planning to Interpose for his squishy faerie friend this round. So check before you roll. This is also for lethal; again, not going to kill anyone who won't get better. But the stakes need to be high here.