White Wedding [OOC]

alderwitch

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stesha burns an HP to stunt Area of Effect plant-based affects-others teleport on the NPC section of the room. She's sending them to the nearest park, because those are the places in the city she is most familiar with, and there are plenty of plants on the destination end.

Yay, Hero Point. Makes up for being Arrowhawk without the whole Arrow part! (Although, admittedly, that's the 40% discount for Easy to Lose :P )

Thankfully, I established him as keeping weaponry in his sporran! Can I quickly update him to have Startle pre-combat?

Intimidate! (And Initiative, if needed) (1d20+15=19, 1d20+9=25)

... goodbye new HP! We hardly knew ye!Re-roll Intimidate! (1d10+25=26) Some days you just can't intimidate a nightmarishly strong vampire.

Toughness 1d20+9=20 Hrmm

I has HP for a reason: 1d20+9=29 That is how Ace Danger Rolls Stunned Bruised and Injured. Spend an HP to Clear the stun. 2 HP left.

So is this a grapple or a pin? If a grapple here's my Grapple check (Grapple Check (1d20+16=28)), Yea needed a 20 to beat that. If its a Pin I can't beat a 33 with my reflex save But heres my strength check to break free of the pin when it gets to be my action, Strength check to escape pin (1d20+4=12) Still entangled.