By All Your Powers Combined (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just her.

Fulcrum is now fatigued. Apparently approaching the machine that saps the energy from its surroundings isn't the best idea if you want to keep all of your energy inside of you.

In addition, Fulcrum is a Terminus Energy Generator, so she may have just injected that next batch of energy with raw Terminus energy. I sure this won't have any negative effects, but better take a HP just to be on the safe side. ;)

Just her.

Fulcrum is now fatigued. Apparently approaching the machine that saps the energy from its surroundings isn't the best idea if you want to keep all of your energy inside of you.

In addition, Fulcrum is a Terminus Energy Generator, so she may have just injected that next batch of energy with raw Terminus energy. I sure this won't have any negative effects, but better take a HP just to be on the safe side. ;)

Thanks, I think. Hindsight is 20/20, Geez3r. ;)

"I walk through the door"

"Okay, readied action goes off. They detonate the explosive charges you just gave them a few minutes to plant...You're dead."

"Damnit!"

*vouches*

Hey, to be fair, you did know that you were facing an organized criminal empire in their own HQ, they've got plans for this stuff. In addition, a round or two prior, I showed you that they had explosives readily available to them and the training to know how to use them AND there was a second, untrapped door.

"Are you sure you want to detonate that there?"

Hey, that was all you. I was just the enabler. I probably shouldn't have left that many potentially enabling chemicals lying about, but I'm not the one on trial here.