Fisticuffs Fundraiser! (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'll try a regular attack: Unarmed attack (1d20+11=13) Oh no...

Alright, I'll go for a move action Feint; if memory serves, Grim should get a +2 against this: Move action Feint (1d20+16=26) Woof. So that's... yeah.

Okay, so he missed and his Feint didn't work, right? Too bad Grim's about to pass out right now. other wise she would take you down, boy! :P

Okay, this is it; she's about to go down, one way or another. I don't see Grim lasting much longer, so we're gonna go for the gusto, pray to the almighty Yaweh, and look forward to a bunch of strong drinks after the fight.

Grim will surge for her final time, which means best case scanrio she's gonna pass out maybe after laying one glove on Jack; at this point, that's all she wants, to hit him exactly one frickin' time. She doesnt even have to be awake when it happens, as long as someone tells her about after wards. Jack will be I believe at +5 to resist versus Grim's 33.

She choses an Aggresive Stance, which puts her at -1 on her attack roll to hit. DC will be 15, assuming she hits anything.

Final swing at Jack: 1d20+9=29 A natural 20! Hallelujah! I've been told this bumps the DC up to 20, yes?

Oh, come on! So close to a shutout... Argh.

Alright, check against the Acrobatic Bluff: Acrobatics Check vs. DC33 (1d20+20=35) Jack avoids the Feint, but a natural 20 hits anyway, and, yes, the DC goes up by 5. Exhausted Grim's Strength drops to 10, so the DC is 15+0+5=20. Jack's not wearing his greatcoat, so he's got just +5 to his Toughness check: Toughness save vs. DC20 (1d20+5=17) Hence, he is bruised.

A well fought match indeed, despite Invisible Castle's fickle disposition. I admit, I was hoping to get through it with Jack completely unscathed, but I'd say Grim earned that crit! But do you think we had enough Feint checks...?

Even after Darkstar does his healing thing, Lynn's going to need a nap.

Unless I'm mistaken, so far in our bouts, each competitor has only received 1 bruise before being knocked out and/or winning. Talk about glass jaws, yeesh.

Ok, so bit of RP after the last match before we have our heavyweight bout. Now I need to figure out a bunch of campy titles for Atlas and Fulcrum.

It normally wouldn't work. You're correct. However, I talked to Geez3r in chat, and he said it was appropriate for the situation, so he would allow it under the, "use a hero point to cause a favorable change in the situation," clause.

Normally, you can only remove a fatigued condition, not exhausted.