Star Wars Saga Interest

Endless Flight

Hey, if there are any Star Wars fans here who have the Saga Edition RPG, I'm interested in running a campaign set in either the Rebellion era, or most likely the era post-Return of the Jedi. I'd be looking for about three or four players. I will accept Jedi if it's the post-RotJ campaign, but most likely not during the Rebellion.

I've got the new Starships of the Galaxy and I'm itching to run another game. I'll probably set it at 3rd level.

Hey, if there are any Star Wars fans here who have the Saga Edition RPG, I'm interested in running a campaign set in either the Rebellion era, or most likely the era post-Return of the Jedi. I'd be looking for about three or four players. I will accept Jedi if it's the post-RotJ campaign, but most likely not during the Rebellion.

I've got the new Starships of the Galaxy and I'm itching to run another game. I'll probably set it at 3rd level.