[Announcement] New BBCodes

Barnum

H-HOyx_FH4E

All set. There's a button on the posting bit.

Is there also a way to get a spellchecker installed? I'm not the greatest speller out there, and transferring text to Microsoft Word and back does get tiring on occation.

Or maybe I should just type things on Word, then post it. :)

I was under the impression that all web browsers had built-in spell checkers. :oops: This is a much more extensive modification than BBCode, but I'll look into it. In the mean time I suggest using FireFox. It spell checks on-the-fly and has a right-click correct option (just like Word).

H-HOyx_FH4E

Is there also a way to get a spellchecker installed? I'm not the greatest speller out there, and transferring text to Microsoft Word and back does get tiring on occation.

I was under the impression that all web browsers had built-in spell checkers. :oops: This is a much more extensive modification than BBCode, but I'll look into it. In the mean time I suggest using FireFox. It spell checks on-the-fly and has a right-click correct option (just like Word).

H-HOyx_FH4E

Some players (i.e. me) are using a hand made long horizontal line to divide up the content in their posts:

The problem with this is that on some browsers it stretches the post out of shape, making post as wide as the line is long (i.e. wordwrap/scaling isn't working properly). This is causing some people to have to scroll left/right to read threads that contain these posts. To help with this problem, I have created a custom BBCode that creates an automatically scalling horizontal line as wide as the post window. There is a button for it on the post bit, but the code is:

[HR][/HR]

No text between the tags is necessary (or does anything).

Nifty!

Some players (i.e. me) are using a hand made long horizontal line to divide up the content in their posts:

The problem with this is that on some browsers it stretches the post out of shape, making post as wide as the line is long (i.e. wordwrap/scaling isn't working properly). This is causing some people to have to scroll left/right to read threads that contain these posts. To help with this problem, I have created a custom BBCode that creates an automatically scalling horizontal line as wide as the post window. There is a button for it on the post bit, but the code is:

[HR][/HR]

Nifty!

[HR][/HR]

Nifty!