[Campaign] Heroes for the Holidays, Ch. 1: Trick-or-Treat!

Barnum

like I said, he has'nt been approved yet, but some ideas for how to incorperate a villian into a halloween based campaign is that he/she could take out the cities power grid & use the ensuing chaos to do somthing evil :P or use the fact that people are dressed funny to commit various crimes while wearing a guise other than the norm..just ideas though

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like I said, he has'nt been approved yet, but some ideas for how to incorperate a villian into a halloween based campaign is that he/she could take out the cities power grid & use the ensuing chaos to do somthing evil :P or use the fact that people are dressed funny to commit various crimes while wearing a guise other than the norm..just ideas though

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Three should work just fine, but we could still take one, maybe two, more heroes. I'll leave "recruitment" open for another few days.

After the first major encounter, players that want to move on can, and new players can be added. I'm going to try to keep things really "open" given the nature of what Endless Flight is trying to do here.

More info coming in the next day or so.

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Three should work just fine, but we could still take one, maybe two, more heroes. I'll leave "recruitment" open for another few days.

After the first major encounter, players that want to move on can, and new players can be added. I'm going to try to keep things really "open" given the nature of what Endless Flight is trying to do here.

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle