[Campaign] Heroes for the Holidays, Ch. 1: Trick-or-Treat!

Barnum

Current Roster:

Raindance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

That should do it. We'll need to wait until Freedom Eagle is approved before he can start posting. In the meantime, I'll look over the characters and make whatever adjustments need to be made to the encounter. Look for an opening post this weekend.

*is excited*

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Roster:

Raindance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

That should do it. We'll need to wait until Freedom Eagle is approved before he can start posting. In the meantime, I'll look over the characters and make whatever adjustments need to be made to the encounter. Look for an opening post this weekend.

*is excited*

Current Roster:

Raindance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

*is excited*

Current Roster:

Raindance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

*is excited*

Current Roster:

Raindance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

*is excited*

I think that would work just fine.

For most of the more "free-form" threads, you could probably forgo the OOC thread altogether. We could easily identify the OOC threads by prefixing them with [OOC] or suffixing them with (OOC). Once the thread is complete, you could leave it in the form for all to read, but move the OOC thread to an archive. Should work great.

We could do that, and it would keep us from having more forums to wade through.

For most of the more "free-form" threads, you could probably forgo the OOC thread altogether. We could easily identify the OOC threads by prefixing them with [OOC] or suffixing them with (OOC). Once the thread is complete, you could leave it in the form for all to read, but move the OOC thread to an archive. Should work great.

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

*is excited*

''

Dammit! I was hoping to get in on this with my submission Hybrid.

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

*is excited*

''

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

*is excited*

''

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

*is excited*

''

Current Roster:

Radiance

Velocity

Freedom Eagle

Emissary

*is excited*

''