[Campaign] Heroes for the Holidays, Ch. 1: Trick-or-Treat!

Barnum

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Combats would almost certainly not be the only time that we will need an OOC thread for dice rolls, character tracking, character belongings, maps, etc.

My second encounter shouldn't have any combat at all, but it will require the characters to explore, investigate, gather clues, etc. How would you like to handle those?

Combats would almost certainly not be the only time that we will need an OOC thread for dice rolls, character tracking, character belongings, maps, etc.

My second encounter shouldn't have any combat at all, but it will require the characters to explore, investigate, gather clues, etc. How would you like to handle those?

I think that would work just fine.

For most of the more "free-form" threads, you could probably forgo the OOC thread altogether. We could easily identify the OOC threads by prefixing them with [OOC] or suffixing them with (OOC). Once the thread is complete, you could leave it in the form for all to read, but move the OOC thread to an archive. Should work great.

For most of the more "free-form" threads, you could probably forgo the OOC thread altogether. We could easily identify the OOC threads by prefixing them with [OOC] or suffixing them with (OOC). Once the thread is complete, you could leave it in the form for all to read, but move the OOC thread to an archive. Should work great.