Get the latest on Affliction's affliction!

Affliction

current body temp: 102.4 (i told you i was hawt!)

other symptoms: headache, nausea, nasty disposition (probably not a result of the virus)

i'll use this thread to keep you posted on my condition. i know you are *all* terribly interested! if my temp keeps rising i'm sure to hallucinate--i'll post pictures.

other symptoms: headache, nausea, nasty disposition (probably not a result of the virus)

i'll use this thread to keep you posted on my condition. i know you are *all* terribly interested! if my temp keeps rising i'm sure to hallucinate--i'll post pictures.

Feh! I was throwing up only yesterday! Your petty "nausea" is as nothing compared to the waterhose-like pressure of my stomache expectorate! I only regret the fact that pictures of my plight are not forthcoming, as I was in no condition to position my cell phone in such a way as to capture the perfect ballistic arc of my emesis. :D

Feh! I was throwing up only yesterday! Your petty "nausea" is as nothing compared to the waterhose-like pressure of my stomache expectorate! I only regret the fact that pictures of my plight are not forthcoming, as I was in no condition to position my cell phone in such a way as to capture the perfect ballistic arc of my emesis. :D

current body temp: 103 (still hawt!)

other symptoms: headache, nausea, weakness, mile hallucinations.

Feh! I was throwing up only yesterday! Your petty "nausea" is as nothing compared to the waterhose-like pressure of my stomache expectorate!

you spoke too soon.

*gross stuff about to follow. scroll down for all the chunky details*

so i was feelin' really bad last night. i laid down on my bed and fell asleep. then suddenly the desire to spray vomit came upon me. i tried to roll over and sit up, but no. i puked in my bed and in my hair (I have long hair). I staggered to the bathroom, and there I am throwing up into the toiled with my puke hair sticking to my shoulders. Then I got in the shower. I didn't feel like it, but whachagonnado. you can't just hang out with puke hair. By that time my stomach was cramping so bad I couldn't stand up or get out of the shower fast enough to make it to the toilet, so there i was on all fours puking into the shower drain.

good times.

Feh! I was throwing up only yesterday! Your petty "nausea" is as nothing compared to the waterhose-like pressure of my stomache expectorate!

you spoke too soon.

so i was feelin' really bad last night. i laid down on my bed and fell asleep. then suddenly the desire to spray vomit came upon me. i tried to roll over and sit up, but no. i puked in my bed and in my hair (I have long hair). I staggered to the bathroom, and there I am throwing up into the toiled with my puke hair sticking to my shoulders. Then I got in the shower. I didn't feel like it, but whachagonnado. you can't just hang out with puke hair. By that time my stomach was cramping so bad I couldn't stand up or get out of the shower fast enough to make it to the toilet, so there i was on all fours puking into the shower drain.

good times.

you spoke too soon.

good times.

I didn't feel like it, but whachagonnado. you can't just hang out with puke hair.

This sentence had me laughing quite heartily.

I am sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly... hmm... I just realised that I can't shorted your name... shall I call you Aff?

Ok, let's try this again:

I am sorry that you're feeling poorly Aff, but I am glad that you can have fun with it.

I'm not so sure about the Aff thing.

In all seriousness, I'll send you some good vibes, they can help!*

*Cos makes no guarntees

I didn't feel like it, but whachagonnado. you can't just hang out with puke hair.

I am sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly... hmm... I just realised that I can't shorted your name... shall I call you Aff?

I am sorry that you're feeling poorly Aff, but I am glad that you can have fun with it.

*Cos makes no guarntees

*Cos makes no guarntees

I think I'm in love. A girl actually managed to rise to the level of "drunk bachelor" in terms of grotesque descriptions.

Congratulations, Affliction. You are officially one of the guys in my book.

every cloud has a silver lining. but don’t accuse me of too much. Drinking is a violation of the terms of my HA/probation.

I just realised that I can't shorted your name... shall I call you Aff?

Aff? i think i like “lic†better. :D

I think I'm in love. A girl actually managed to rise to the level of "drunk bachelor" in terms of grotesque descriptions.

every cloud has a silver lining. but don’t accuse me of too much. Drinking is a violation of the terms of my HA/probation.