Interceptors HQ floor plans

Heritage

Here are the plans I came up with, for the team to persuse.

I used this picture as the basis.

Here we have the basement level; the Underground HQ would be below this one; I included a butler's quarters, since I think we could really use a Jarvis of our own, if only to handle the vast amounts of laundry a team our size will generate. Those rooms can always be used for something else if we don't hire any help.

This is the first floor; pretty standard other than the secret staircase to the Underground in the living room.

This is the second floor, with the first set of bedrooms; I figured Blink wouldn't want a room that could be entered right of the stairs. The gear room is a large closet she can use for whatever.

This is the third floor, with the second set of bedrooms.

What do you guys think? Obviously room assignments can be changed, especially since we now have a robot on the team; Electra suggested Jack and Elektron should switch.

This is the first floor; pretty standard other than the secret staircase to the Underground in the living room.

Is that bit displayed on the map? Did I just go blind and miss it?

I was kind of thinking maybe we can have like a sort of emergency chute that we can just slide down through into the underground from any of the floors. So if there's an emergency, we can easily get down there without having to wait for the elevator or what have you. (Well at least for those of us that can't teleport ;)) Is that possible?

Should we upload pictures of what we're going to design our rooms to look like?

Is that bit displayed on the map? Did I just go blind and miss it?

I didn't indicate the stairway in the living room, just the mechanics for it on the basement floor below it; I didn't want to clutter the plans up too much, but I could always add it.

I was kind of thinking maybe we can have like a sort of emergency chute that we can just slide down through into the underground from any of the floors. So if there's an emergency, we can easily get down there without having to wait for the elevator or what have you. (Well at least for those of us that can't teleport ;)) Is that possible?

That should be easy enough to add; one of reasons I made the bedroom layout the way I did was so that the elevator would be central, so by the same logic we could add some sort of 'batpole' deal as well.

Should we upload pictures of what we're going to design our rooms to look like?

Yeah, that sounds cool, even if it's just a picture out of a catalog or magazine that reflects the general idea. Is there a more permanent place I should put this stuff up on the site?

Okay, some updated floorplans here:

Basement level

First floor

Second floor

Third floor

Note the hidden 'rapid deployment shaft' across from the elevator; it could be a batpole or one of those weird fabric sleeve things the use to get out of burning building fast. I also diod the room shift that means Grim shares a bathroom with a robot instead of Jack; Giz, if you think Jack would prefer the old third story room, I'm sure Grim doesn't mind ;)