The Kudos Thread

Barnum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, sucks, you're gonna make me blush. :oops:

Well, let's keep this train moving. I'd like to single out Cosmicarus for his trip down the rabbit hole, courtesy of Dead Boy - a very unique character, I think you'll agree.

But to keep this from becoming a congratulatory circle, I'd also like to give a big kudos to both Lilac and Affliction, for presenting us with the most brutal fight I've ever seen outside of the Japanese Parliament. :)

Well, let's keep this train moving. I'd like to single out Cosmicarus for his trip down the rabbit hole, courtesy of Dead Boy - a very unique character, I think you'll agree.

But to keep this from becoming a congratulatory circle, I'd also like to give a big kudos to both Lilac and Affliction, for presenting us with the most brutal fight I've ever seen outside of the Japanese Parliament. :)

• 2 weeks later...