Somebody call for a detective? [OOC]

Heridfel

Eh, it's not like Kevin has perfect knowledge of what's going on in the fight. Besides, it means that I get to be thrown a hundred feet through the air, and that's never a bad thing. Oh, wait, it is for Kevin. :P

I assumed that the save was only 21 (+6) because I hit something that crumples, and because she isn't trying to kill me, so she doesn't use her full power. If anyone thinks it should be a full-strength attack (DC 24), I'll spend my hero point to make a re-roll, and the worst result I can get is 17 (which is still stunned).

Her action was a full-round action, so she can only take a five-foot step. Amazon is up, then Number 2, then likely Amazon again (because Kevin is stunned). If it looks really bad for her, I might spend the hero point to shake off being stunned so I can use Healing from a distance.

Eh, it's not like Kevin has perfect knowledge of what's going on in the fight. Besides, it means that I get to be thrown a hundred feet through the air, and that's never a bad thing. Oh, wait, it is for Kevin. :P

I assumed that the save was only 21 (+6) because I hit something that crumples, and because she isn't trying to kill me, so she doesn't use her full power. If anyone thinks it should be a full-strength attack (DC 24), I'll spend my hero point to make a re-roll, and the worst result I can get is 17 (which is still stunned).

Her action was a full-round action, so she can only take a five-foot step. Amazon is up, then Number 2, then likely Amazon again (because Kevin is stunned). If it looks really bad for her, I might spend the hero point to shake off being stunned so I can use Healing from a distance.

Actually, as the order was Amazon, #2 and Kevin, Amazon was stunned, #2 threw Kevin, then Kevin was stunned. (so Kevin lost his action the round that just ended)

Now Amazon has acted, Kevin will be unstunned, #2 will get to act (maybe) and then Kevin could act :)

Anyway, I spent a hero point to get a 21 on my attack roll (it shows as an 11 on the roll, but as the note says, I spent a hero point, so 10 is added to the 7 I rolled :)) Hopefully that hits. If it does, Amazon is doing +11 damage right now, +8 base and +3 from the boost (which I can use all of it as I am not at the PL 7 caps :))

Actually, as the order was Amazon, #2 and Kevin, Amazon was stunned, #2 threw Kevin, then Kevin was stunned. (so Kevin lost his action the round that just ended)

Now Amazon has acted, Kevin will be unstunned, #2 will get to act (maybe) and then Kevin could act :)

Anyway, I spent a hero point to get a 21 on my attack roll (it shows as an 11 on the roll, but as the note says, I spent a hero point, so 10 is added to the 7 I rolled :)) Hopefully that hits. If it does, Amazon is doing +11 damage right now, +8 base and +3 from the boost (which I can use all of it as I am not at the PL 7 caps :))

Move action to stand up and another one to start running back into the fight. Kevin's about 70 feet away now, so he'll either use Healing next round or do a double move to get back close to the fight.

I am also keeping track of how many rounds we've been fighting. Number 2 said that she had support on the way, and that might not be a bluff.

Move action to stand up and another one to start running back into the fight. Kevin's about 70 feet away now, so he'll either use Healing next round or do a double move to get back close to the fight.

I am also keeping track of how many rounds we've been fighting. Number 2 said that she had support on the way, and that might not be a bluff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

This is something of a follow-up from "I Have a Bullet with Your Name On It". Kevin is trying to figure out who the killer was. Master Pelle, let me know if you aren't ok with having succeeded on killing your target last night. I figured that you'd be able to do it without much trouble, assuming there isn't a superhero to help protect him.

It was total fine for me, you should actually PM about it because I sometime don´t read all the posts.

Hey there,

This is something of a follow-up from "I Have a Bullet with Your Name On It". Kevin is trying to figure out who the killer was. Master Pelle, let me know if you aren't ok with having succeeded on killing your target last night. I figured that you'd be able to do it without much trouble, assuming there isn't a superhero to help protect him.

It was total fine for me, you should actually PM about it because I sometime don´t read all the posts.

Hey there,