Ghoulies and Ghosties and Long-Legged Beasties (OOC)

Heritage

The guest list, as I see it, is obviously the Interceptors, as well as their new neighbors, who I guess would be NPCs. Grim also invited certain members of her old team, namely Phantom, Avenger, Dark Star, Scarab and Ace. Stesha, DS's girlfriend (I think) is also invited.

Family of Interceptors (like JoaB's sister) are of course also welcome.

Error - Flagline.com's images may only be loaded from a page on our site. The referring page is checked to verify authenticity. If you are seeing this page after viewing a Flagline.com page, please make sure that you're not running any Privacy software which might block the referrers. If you continue to have problems, please email the webmaster with the item you were attempting to view.

Thanks for visiting!

Close Window

:(

The smiley seems to be mucking things up. I tired creating a link without it, which worked just fine, redundant though that may be at this point.

Anyway, nice find with that photo, Heritage! I was looking at something like this for the ribcage and arm bones, but you definitely found a wicked calaca mariachi!

EDIT: For the sake of argument, Ellie's 'Peoplebuster' costume was inspired by an episode of The Real Ghostbusters where the main characters get sent to an alternate universe where ghost versions of themselves bust living humans in 'Boo York'. Hence: Peoplebusters.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...