Somebody call for a detective?

Heridfel

"Nah, you want to keep your back and neck straight when you're doing that. Somebody hits you, you don't want your neck getting thrown out of whack. That happened to a guy my dad knew," Kevin says. "I know that Mike was on campus last night still, and after all he drank, it's almost a shame he doesn't have a hangover to match. Let me give you a piece of advice. Don't go drinking in the Fens. I had heard it was a bad place, but that's just words. When I went there, I saw what they meant."

He shrugs a little. "I went to pick him up last night, and the cab wouldn't even take me there. I was up till 4 getting back here, and I was asleep until about a half-hour ago." His stomach rumbles, and he looks down at it. "I knew I forgot something."

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Nah, you want to keep your back and neck straight when you're doing that. Somebody hits you, you don't want your neck getting thrown out of whack. That happened to a guy my dad knew," Kevin says. "I know that Mike was on campus last night still, and after all he drank, it's almost a shame he doesn't have a hangover to match. Let me give you a piece of advice. Don't go drinking in the Fens. I had heard it was a bad place, but that's just words. When I went there, I saw what they meant."

He shrugs a little. "I went to pick him up last night, and the cab wouldn't even take me there. I was up till 4 getting back here, and I was asleep until about a half-hour ago." His stomach rumbles, and he looks down at it. "I knew I forgot something."

“The Fens?†Sabrina asked, raising one eyebrow. “Yeah, I don’t think I would be caught dead there, all my life I have heard about how bad and dangerous it is. I’m glad you managed to get out of there safely. And your friend is lucky you were around to come help him.â€Â

She smiled when he talked about missing breakfast. “I don’t think the cafeterias on campus are open all the time during the holiday. I have my mom’s car, if you wanted to go get something.â€Â

“The Fens?†Sabrina asked, raising one eyebrow. “Yeah, I don’t think I would be caught dead there, all my life I have heard about how bad and dangerous it is. I’m glad you managed to get out of there safely. And your friend is lucky you were around to come help him.â€Â

She smiled when he talked about missing breakfast. “I don’t think the cafeterias on campus are open all the time during the holiday. I have my mom’s car, if you wanted to go get something.â€Â

"Oh, I'd really appreciate it. I hate standing out waiting for a bus. Much as I hear that Doc Metropolis fixed the public transit system, I gotta wonder how bad it was before he got here," Kevin says. "It's probably closer to lunch time now anyway. Better selection for that. I mean, closest there is here to a real breakfast place is Bob Evans." The way that his tone drops as he says the name of that restaurant gives Sabrina an idea of how much he thinks of that.

"Oh, I'd really appreciate it. I hate standing out waiting for a bus. Much as I hear that Doc Metropolis fixed the public transit system, I gotta wonder how bad it was before he got here," Kevin says. "It's probably closer to lunch time now anyway. Better selection for that. I mean, closest there is here to a real breakfast place is Bob Evans." The way that his tone drops as he says the name of that restaurant gives Sabrina an idea of how much he thinks of that.

“It is not so bad, the subway and monorail in downtown are much nicer though.†Sabrina said.

“Well, there are lots of places for lunch, we could even head into Midtown if you wanted, much more selection there than around campus.â€Â

“It is not so bad, the subway and monorail in downtown are much nicer though.†Sabrina said.

“Well, there are lots of places for lunch, we could even head into Midtown if you wanted, much more selection there than around campus.â€Â

"Sure, that sounds great. I mostly stuck to places in Southside so far this year. If you know some other places I should visit while I don't have to worry about classes, I could use a little variety," Kevin says. "And the company is welcome too. I'm not used to going around the city alone - usually, I've got someone else from the team or one of my classes with me."

"Sure, that sounds great. I mostly stuck to places in Southside so far this year. If you know some other places I should visit while I don't have to worry about classes, I could use a little variety," Kevin says. "And the company is welcome too. I'm not used to going around the city alone - usually, I've got someone else from the team or one of my classes with me."

“Have you been to Sentry Statue yet?†Sabrina asked as she got up from her seat. “You can’t really say you’ve explored Freedom City if you have missed that.â€Â

“There are a lot of places over in Bayview as well, near Bayview Mall. I know that area pretty well.â€Â

“Have you been to Sentry Statue yet?†Sabrina asked as she got up from her seat. “You can’t really say you’ve explored Freedom City if you have missed that.â€Â

“There are a lot of places over in Bayview as well, near Bayview Mall. I know that area pretty well.â€Â

"The only times I got off campus this year were for team functions and games. It's nice to fly around the northeast for games, but the closest I got to exploring this city was last night," Kevin says. "This Sentry Statute sounds fine. I can even enjoy myself since we didn't make a bowl game."

"The only times I got off campus this year were for team functions and games. It's nice to fly around the northeast for games, but the closest I got to exploring this city was last night," Kevin says. "This Sentry Statute sounds fine. I can even enjoy myself since we didn't make a bowl game."

Sabrina gave Kevin a sympathetic smile about the team’s lack of a bowl game this year. “How many teams really make it to bowl games? Hopefully things will come together better for next season.â€Â

“Well, if we want to go by Sentry Statue, we can either head over towards Bayview Mall for something to eat, or just go right on into Riverside, lots of places there as well.â€Â

Sabrina gave Kevin a sympathetic smile about the team’s lack of a bowl game this year. “How many teams really make it to bowl games? Hopefully things will come together better for next season.â€Â

“Well, if we want to go by Sentry Statue, we can either head over towards Bayview Mall for something to eat, or just go right on into Riverside, lots of places there as well.â€Â

Kevin wrinkles his forehead as he closes the computer programs, "Is it a restaurant or a place? Or a chain, I guess? Whichever's closer, or easier traffic. I haven't paid much attention to that stuff, since I don't have a car here. I should have asked to borrow one of the guys' cars over break."

When everything's closed, he looks over to her. "Ready to go when you are. Did you need to get on a computer?"

Kevin wrinkles his forehead as he closes the computer programs, "Is it a restaurant or a place? Or a chain, I guess? Whichever's closer, or easier traffic. I haven't paid much attention to that stuff, since I don't have a car here. I should have asked to borrow one of the guys' cars over break."

When everything's closed, he looks over to her. "Ready to go when you are. Did you need to get on a computer?"