Invasion! - Riverside: Gate (OOC)

Cyroa

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(08:04:07) Cyroa: she's giving up the car???? wow, that's love right there! ;)

(08:04:54) Electra: It's a time for epic sacrifices to be made. :D

(08:05:05) Cyroa: heh

(08:05:50) Electra: She'll just nag him into letting her drive it sometimes. "Remember that time when I SAVED YOU FROM BECOMING THE PRINCE OF HELL and you STABBED me? AGAIN?"

(08:08:20) Electra: Which reminds me, as often as it comes up, I should have Erin pick up some kind of immunity to frickin-hellfire-sword. ;-)

(08:08:46) Cyroa: Let's hope it doesn't come up again ;)

ok, who's next?

The two succubbi were flying up and away (I posted their saves). Haven’t posted the IC yet, was just waiting for their turn.

The 3 messed up ones: yes, they should be getting a save from Edge's attack but I'm not listing it as it doesn't matter. (You'll see shortly as I get the IC post up. :) )

Init Order

Breakdown - 24

James - 23

Edge - 22

Demons - 20

Psyche - 19

Phalanx - 17

Wander – 16

Okay, let's roll that beautiful bean foota... that quartet of DC 24 exotic saves!

Two failed fort saves.

One passed, one narrowly failed will save

With the HP from her complication, Erin has 3HP remaining. She will spend two to reroll the fort saves.

HP reroll on both fort saves, one pass, one fail.

...Okay, Scratch that, make it one passed fort save, one HP spent, and another failed will save

Erin's down to two HP remaining, and failed two will saves.

And as a result:

22:45:00) Cyroa: (whispers) here we go. Will: all non-innate powers are nullified. new will failed: Mental Transform. Effectively, as the sum of both effects: she's sort of frozen/paralyzed. think suspended animation but still cognizant. But she'll appear dead to everyone almost everyone else. Including Psyche since her mental link thing will get nulled too and unless you want the effect to just get transferred back to James, you're probably gonna have to fall on him

I think it does work like that...

Nullify:

3 points: Counter all effects at once. This level of Nullify is

available only with the Gamemaster’s permission and may

depend on the nature of effects in the setting.

It doesn't say anywhere about making a ton of rolls to resist the one catch-all effect. It says make 1 roll. *shrug*