Invasion! - Riverside: Gate (OOC)

Cyroa

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fail. But I spend an HP on Psyche's behalf if she fails her roll, so with her Inspire bonus she can shake off the effect. (whatever it is.)

Don't forget, everybody, that you effectively get an automatic 12 on the roll; 7 from Edge's Probability Control, 5 from his Inspire. (Which Cy already said can be up this round.) Not that any of us have a +12 base Will save.

ok, demons:

Attacking Breakdown:

4 arm guy

attack (1d20+8=17) nada

spine guy

attack (1d20+12=30)

owie...

His attack Blast +8 but has Autofire 2....

Mike and Mark (being the 2 boys looking forward at the Succubi, relatively speaking), make _2_ DC 18 will roll! :)

Hellfire at Phalanx

attack (1d20+12=21)

hit. that's a DC 27

Slimey at Psyche:

attack (1d20+12=13) nada

Aand with her ridiculous +10 defense in addition to her normal defense this turn, the other two miss.

IC post coming

Okay hold on...

Probability Control - UP pg 71:

You have some control over the otherwise random whims of chance.

Each round, you can make your Probability Control rank the minimum

result of any one die roll you make. If the die comes up with a

lower result, use your power rank instead.

You don't get to make EVERY roll for the next round at least a 7. You have to pick ONE roll and cause that to be at least a 7. Therefore, there's probably a few things that need to be actually rolled in the last roll or so.

Now to catch up on what's going on...

Cyroa, BD is currently in dance form. He has a Blur power active. You need to roll miss chance for the one demon that actually rolled high enough to hit me. I'll hold off on rolling that awfully high toughness save untill I know whether or not its actually going to hit ;) *crosses fingers*

Also, if it does end up hitting, I need to know which type of autofire 2 it is. he hit by 9, so if it's reduced interval the DC would be 28, however if its higher maximum, then the DC would be 27.

Also, in case it matters, since the Inspire is already active, this save only fails by 1, rather than failing by 6

According to Blur, it gives you partial concealment from visual. As they do not need visual to see/track/target you, it doesn't apply.

It's reduced interval.

And nope, doesn't matter much.

So: DC 28 (I think) for Quote. And need that one Will roll from Durf (since apparently, the +7 only applies to 1 roll).

Init Order

Breakdown - 24

"James" - 23

Edge - 22

Demons - 20

Psyche - 19

Phalanx - 17

Wander - 16

So, Breakdown is up (once I see those rolls).

The Will you made was for something James did. You failed (but don't know any affect) and nothing has happened yet.

As you set you were focusing exclusively on the 2 to the one side, you were not looking forward. Hence the Succubi's attack didn't affect you, just Mike & Mark. Though if you want to glance over there and have to roll, feel free. ;) Otherwise, you're a bit busy with the 2 attacking you.