Invasion! - Danger Mansion (OOC)

Cyroa

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, every can make 4 toughness checks at DC 28 before your next in character post. If you make it, you _still_ take 1 wound. If you fail, you take 2. Doesn't matter how much you fail by, you aren't stunned/staggered/unconscious (unless you want to be). You can keep fighting. 'Cause this is the heroes last stand/big fight. It's stupid for them to not "struggle through to save the day"!

However, if you were one of those "dragged down", you're out 'cause you missed the deadline to post and I moved on. If you missed it and still want to post, let me know.

You may now post as you like fighting and such. I laid out a rough area where people are in the post. Basically it's a semicircle against the house (we're assuming it's sealed up for now; as long as you guys are fighting, it stays that way). If someone is foolish enough to "leave the group" make another 4 toughness rolls at DC 33. Beyond that, feel free to post and describe heroic and desperate action as you choose.

I'll have the next "big change" probably the middle/end of the week so people have plenty of time to post.