Invasion! - Danger Mansion (OOC)

Cyroa

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

ok all. If you want to join this thread, this is it. I'm closing it up by the end of the weekend and then getting it rolling. Our enforced haitus put me way behind schedule so I'm going to get htis start.

Also, if you are joining the thread, DO NOT COME FROM THE OUTSIDE. We are way way way past time for survivors. If you char didn't make it to the mansion by now, you may assume they are out of the action/dead/unconscious/incapacitated. If you want to join before then, you've been in the mansion injured or helping the injured.

You have 'till Sunday night to rp. ;)

For flavor/setting:

Think of any show/movie/book, where you’ve got limitless evil bad guys pouring down on a small group of heroes. They have no chance to win, not even to survive, if they stay. NONE AT ALL. Yet they stay. That’s the setting you’re in. :)

Some ground rules:

1) No one has any hero points at the start of this. (If you have a specific complication that might work for this, then I’ll likely give you the HP for it. And it can’t have come up in your other Invasion thread to count.)

2) I’m going to be running this one fast and loose with the combat rules. This is not a typical ‘combat round’. There are no attack rolls here. I am giving you complete freedom to go to town describing your doomed heroic actions. There are literally limitless numbers of things to attack. When the demons’ turn comes (at the end of the round to make life easy), you will be getting a number of hits/wounds/injuries. Special things I’ll let you roll for. But a lot, I’m just going to say ‘you take X wounds’. (Mainly cause I don’t feel like rolling hundred of rolls.) I’ll make sure to look at your defenses to take them into consideration. (If you can’t think of what to attack/describe, feel free to ask me; I’ve got a lots of options prepared.)

3) For now, please only post once. Next round (ie after the demons hit you all), I’ll be changing this up a little and you’ll be able to post multiple times ‘per round’.

4) That said, if people do not post by Saturday, they lose their turn and likely are buried by the hordes and are down.

5) Before you act: everyone make a Fear check (ie Will) vs 15. (low target since you’re all heroes) If you fail, you don’t go running but you’re terrified and will lose some time/get a penalty to actions.

If there are no questions, feel free to go post.

DS is immune to fear (even though I rolled before remembering that ;) )

Sorry I missed it. ;) My internet kept crashing. I'll move this one along this afternoon/evening...if they haven't posted, I'm going to say other heroes are dragged down... (So post before then if you want to do something.)