Invasion! - Riverside (OOC)

Cyroa

Assuming the demons are all medium sized, and standing shoulder to shoulder (ie: no gaps in the area) Atlas will be able to hit about 200-210 of them. This is of course ignoring the 3rd dimension, and any flying demons, as well as any that might go down from the demons being knocked back by this attack, aka the domino effect.

And don't forget, they get a reflex save for half damage :D

But in all seriousness, handwave as much of the above as you deem fit, you've got a full plate as it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok: to make this fair (and to test it out before using it Mansion thread), let me know how this sounds.

Rather than failing a toughness roll and going into stunning (which is pretty much getting KO'd here), if you make a toughness roll, you only take _1_ wound. If you fail, you take _3_. This is to refelct the coordinated and sheer number of attacks that can hurt you. If your toughness drops to 0 from wounds, then you get stunned. Five more wounds and you pass out (which is pretty much a given). This obviously means you're only going to last a couple rounds. But that was the idea anyway. (And it saves use from having to make dozens and dozens of rolls.)

If that's fair, everyone can make 3 DC 30 toughness checks. If not, I'll go to plan B. ;)

Stunting off my magic array (34 points)

Touch Range Area Blast 11 (Extra: Selective, PF: Progression) That should be 220 feet of magical damage. DC21 reflex save, followed by DC26 or a DC20 if they save.

The stunt stays for the whole round, so she will spend her last HP to clear the fatigue from the stunt, surge and fire it again.

I'm writing her out this post as it is impossible to make those toughness saves and Phantom is going to go out in a BLAZE OF GLORY. :D