Invasion! - West End (OOC)

Cyroa

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I will take 10 on the minions fighting Blink. And use All out attack and power attack. So the attack roll is still at 18. And with two rounds of Takedown attack and my movement speed the Attack DC should be about 32. I'm not sure how many enemies I can reach but I should be able to take out the five grappling blink. They are minions right?

gonna hold off on IC post until clarified.

Ok, been a while. Forgive me if any of this is wrong (and please speak up if so).

Toughness for War’s demon

toughness (1d20+11=18)

Failed by…14. Oof. I’ll call it unconscious since its so close and a crit.

Big guy is paralyzed this turn sadly so looses his turn. Not sure how long that lasts…

Little guys. 1 is down, 1 is stunned (and being held/grappled by Blink I believe). 4 left.

first 2 on blink, last 2 on grim (1d20+8=10, 1d20+8=24, 1d20+8=28)

It missed one…

on grim (1d20+8=16)

So, a 10 and 24 to hit Blink (first is definitely a miss, not sure on the 2nd). A 28 (CRIT! Wow 2 for this thread already :) ) and a 16 to hit Grim.

Base DC is 27 (+5 for the Crit if it connects)

after the various defense rolls, new round.

That smiley makes me laugh :awesome:

Big guy is paralyzed this turn sadly so looses his turn. Not sure how long that lasts…

If the save fails by 5 or more, or on a second

successful attack, the target is paralyzed: helpless and unable to

move or take any actions. The target gets a new Will save each

round to overcome the effect, with a +1 bonus per previous save.

So it gets another save at the start of my turn with a +1 bonus. So to answer your question, it lasts 'till right now! :P

So make that save and then I'll take my turn, I suppose.

EDIT: Here this should help. IIRC I power attacked when I made that attack. The paralyze DC was therefore a 23. If it fails, it is still paralyzed. If it passes, it is fine.

Okay so he's not paralyzed. Damn. Guess I can't coupe de gras him.

My turn.

Full-Round - "Speed Fire" - Using Variable Descriptor 2 to get Iron bullets in the hopes that they might affect the demons better.

(23:02:11) ChatBot: quotemyname rolls 1d20 and gets 3.

:(

I think I will spend an HP to re-roll that. That is my first use of an HP. I now have 3 remaining.

(23:06:45) ChatBot: quotemyname rolls 1d20 and gets 8.

8 (roll) + 10 (HP) + 18 (Attack) = 36 DEF Autofire 3. Yummy.

EDIT: The DC is 23+1 per point this attack exceeds the target's DEF to a maximum of 33. Plus anything special the Iron bullets grant.

Ok then here is what I am going to do :)

Move Action:

None

Standard Action:

Improved Grapple: Maintain Pin(Chokehold) - Defensive Attack +3/-3 tradeoff

Attack roll is 19, DC 20 (1d20+7 = 19)

Opponent needs to make a fort save of DC15 on the Chokehold

Defense for the round is 26

Free Action:

HIPS - Gain Concealment from sight

Stealth Check for other senses is a 31, completely concealed from normal sight (1d20+15=31)

you definitely got him

(10:17:02) ChatBot: Cyroa rolls 1d20 and gets 19.

He makes his Fortitude by miles

And I'm going to say you can't hide/stealth while you're grappling an opponent and trying to choke him to death in the middle of a fight. ;) It's not going to keep you hidden. You'll get 'cover' from the demon you're behind/grappling struggling with. If you want to change your action, go ahead.