Invasion! - West End (OOC)

Cyroa

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What am I saving against? Razorwing's Medicine check should automatically remove Jack's unconscious condition, though he's still disabled, right?

Revive (DC 15): You can remove the dazed, stunned, or unconscious conditions from a character. This check is a full-round action. A successful check removes one condition. You can’t revive a dying character without stabilizing him first.

Actually, War, you get to add 10!

IMPROVE ROLL

One hero point allows you to re-roll any die roll you make and take the better of the two rolls. On a result of 1 through 10 on the second roll, add 10 to the result, an 11 or higher remains as-is (so the second roll is always a result of 11-20). You must spend the hero point to improve a roll before the GM announces the result of your roll. You cannot spend hero points on die rolls made by the GM or other players without the Luck Control power (see page 90).

That would effectively make it a 19, for a total of 31. Nice.

Ok then, here is what I am going to do:

Move Action: Port to the closest demon

Standard Action: Defensive Attack +3/-3, +5 insp 1d20+7+5=25 DC25 if I get sneak from port/concealment, DC20 if he can accurately see/sense me

Free Action: Stay concealed, if I connected, initiate a grapple 1d20+5+30=47

Edit: Realized big guy is down, so I'll go to one of the two in front of me. If the big guy is still standing, put the attack there.

Edit2: Forgot the +5 from inspire, editing it in.

Woof, when All-Star decides to punch something, he really punches something! Glad to see Jack's not the only one getting thrown for a loop.

Speaking of which, since talking all that smack while disabled saddles Jack with the dying status again, I'm going to have him succumb to his injuries, since he'll be revived by the 'reset'. That said, you can understand why in later threads he's been acting a bit out of it. Your first super hero resurrection is always the toughest, after all. Anyway, I figured I'd give everyone a heads up since I'm not sure how we're going to do the wrap-up for this fight.