Invasion! - West End (OOC)

Cyroa

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I asked about this in chat... but then I realized that since I am home I could actually... you know... look it up in the books.

Free Action: Concealment

Move Action: Stealth (1/2 Move - 150 yards from TP should get me in range)

Combat Action: Unarmed attack w/ Sneak Attack

Stealth Roll: 1d20+15 = 30

Combat Roll: 1d20+10 = 24 DC 24 Toughness

Note: I assume 1/2 move is 1/2 of any move action I take... or is that a normal move and not a move power? If not, remove the stealth check although I assume I'll still have a sneak attack from appearing behind and attacking. So there's very little difference in how it should play out. I came back into chat to check, but you all were gone :)

AFAIK you did it correctly. It's half movement of whatever your move is. A similar situation is if you have the blending flaw on a concealment power, it says you can't move more than your full move and still take advantage of it. So if you have flight 1, you can't move more than 100 feet, etc.

Stealth says 1/2 move, so I assume the same formula applies.

waiting for Ex (or any of the others who haven't gone this round) to go. Otherwise, if they haven't in a few hours, they're going to be skipped.

Also note: you guys can also post in Danger Mansion thread. It takes place several hours after these events.

You're heroes and this is a silver age game. Even if you guys get your asses handed to you and "loose" without saving anyone (VERY unlikely), I have some options available.

Continuity-wise, just like everyone else, it's hours later there. You can assume you got hammered hard but still saved people. Details of your off-screen heroics, since the various threads are mostly for the beginning of the invasion, are totally up to you. But no one is well rested and unscathed.

That help?

Ok: all other Inteceptors are skipped/busy "off screen" for this round. If happens again this round, they get NPC'd as I see fit.

All on Blink:

attack (1d20+8=14, 1d20+8=24, 1d20+8=20, 1d20+8=22, 1d20+8=17)

.......bah. Only 1 hits I think. That's a DC 27

on Jack of Blades

attack (1d20+12=32)

NICE! Crit!

Normal DC is DC 31... think I might have killed Jack ;) (good thing there are healers and contingency plans ready ;) )

IC post coming shortly...

New round as soon as I do. Though Jack should post his reactions first...