"I Just Wanna Fly!"

Heritage

If I bump Grim’s Glamour up to 6 for 2 pp, I should be able to add the following AP for another pp, right? Or is my math way off? I’m doing the vignette and finishing my survey, and hoping to get 4 pp for October, so I can do this and get my Equipment for the Interceptors.

Alternate Power: Flight 3 (50mph, Drawbacks: Power Loss [Wings]) + Shrinking 8 (Tiny, Feats: Normal Toughness) [12PP]

Yes and no.

Going from Glamour 5 (10pp powers) to Glamour 6 (12pp powers) would cost 2pp.

And adding another AP would cost 1 pp.

But

the build above is not 12pp.

Flight 3 (Drawback: Power Loss) costs 5pp: 6pp for Flight 3, -1pp for the Drawback.

Shrinking 8 (PF: Normal Toughness) costs 9pp: 8pp for Shrinking 8, +1 for the Power Feat.

5+9 = 14pp, not 12.

Correct, though remember the reduction in speed Shrinking inflicts. Shrinking 8 = Tiny = move reduced to 1/2 normal (in other words, you effectively lose a rank in any movement power, so you'd be operating at Flight 1).

Oh man! It is very hard to build Tinker Bell on the cheap! :(

Correct, though remember the reduction in speed Shrinking inflicts. Shrinking 8 = Tiny = move reduced to 1/2 normal (in other words, you effectively lose a rank in any movement power, so you'd be operating at Flight 1).
I thought movement power counteracted that. Like a duck waddles but flies pretty fast.

If I get as many pp as I think I might this month (I posted way more than I thought I had), I might go with this version, based of Glamour 7: Alternate Power: Flight 2 (25mph, Drawbacks: Power Loss [Wings]) + Shrinking 8 (Tiny, Feats: Normal Movement, Normal Strength, Normal Toughness)