Party at the Interceptors' Brownstone!

Heritage

Hey gang! I have wanted to do something Halloweeny for Grim (not including the vignette), and wondered if people would like to run a combination Halloween/housewarming party at the HQ? I don't know about guest list issues, though Grim may well want to invite an ex-Knight or two.

Are we talking about an alter-ego party, like, "Hey neighbour-type people! We're a bunch of unassuming and totally normal young people who just moved in! Watch as we do unassuming and totally normal things like throw Hallowe'en parties!" Or are we talking a hero party, like, "Hey hero-type people! Check out our new HQ! Hallowe'en parties are almost as awesome as fighting crime, amirite?"

I'd vote for the former, just because we're trying to keep things on the down low to a certain extent. Other heroes could still come, they'd just be in their civilian identities; Hallowe'en costumes with masks would take care of any secret identity issues. We could probably swing it either way, though.

Are we talking about an alter-ego party, like, "Hey neighbour-type people! We're a bunch of unassuming and totally normal young people who just moved in! Watch as we do unassuming and totally normal things like throw Hallowe'en parties!" Or are we talking a hero party, like, "Hey hero-type people! Check out our new HQ! Hallowe'en parties are almost as awesome as fighting crime, amirite?"

I'd vote for the former, just because we're trying to keep things on the down low to a certain extent. Other heroes could still come, they'd just be in their civilian identities; Hallowe'en costumes with masks would take care of any secret identity issues. We could probably swing it either way, though.

I also vote for the former.

Yeah, the first one is the better option; the only heroes Grim would invite would be ex-Knights, whom she knows in their civvie indentities. Any Interceptors not interested in the party could either hideout in the Underground or be elsewhere.