Upstairs at Monty's - October (OOC)

Heritage

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Grim goes in for a low blow, and activates her Enhanced Charisma, taking her up to Cha 30, which I believe gives her 35 on her Bluff check if she takes 10. Nothing overtly physical happens, it's actually a fairly subtle combination of movement, gestures and slight physical augmentation. By the way, 'Big Eyes' is Grim's joking reference to those cheesy paintings of puppy dogs with giant eyes, so get your mind out of the gutter, you! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

To better simuate a somewhat random hand, I used a tarot deck minus the Major Arcana and the Princesses (it was a Crowley deck, so no Kings, just Knights that I used as Kings) took out one ace and one queen (at random) and dealt me and Geezer two cards each. I got the 3 and 5 of Swords, which according to this chart equals Spades.

I know it's not an 100% accuarte, but it was fun.

P.s. Geez, if you want 'em, I dealt you Q8, both Hearts; Quote, I randomly drew out Ace of Clubs and Queen of Spades. Up to you guys if you want to use 'em :D I will not shuffle the rest of the deck, in case we want to use the same cut.

Wow. Looks like I just got my straight! Who's turn is it to post IC?

To be honest, I'm totally turned around, since I think we've all screwed up the betting order at least once. Sometimes Grim bets after Colt shows the cards, then Atlas, and sometimes Atlas goes first and then Grim.