The Long Arm of the Law (OOC)

quotemyname

The attack hits, but she takes no damage.

Super Sarah's turn:

Extra Effort: Power Stunt to gain an HP off of Immunity 9 (Life Support) [HP used to clear fatigue]

AP: Super Senses 9 (X-Ray Vision, Counters Concealment [sight], Counters Concealment [Hearing], Communication Link [super Shannon])

I see you!

Flying in for the attack! Touch Attack for Grapple; Grapple Check if needed! (1d20+8=12, 1d20+25=29)

that'll miss.

Top of the Order:

Round 2:

Super Shannon -- 18 -- VPx1

Frycook -- 13 -- HPx1

Angel -- 9 -- HPx1

Super Sara -- 3 VPx0

Super Shannon is up, and will struggle against the grapple. Opposed Grapple to escape Pinned Condition (1d20+27=28) Epic fail! Do with her as you will. IC post incoming.

*plink* goes the impervious, since you are not using your strike power, you're just using your unarmed bonus (+1 DC mod from strength)

You have to roll to hit sara before you can grapple her. Also, you're grapple check doesn't gain a benefit from Additional limbs if you choose to grapple more than one opponent because you're splitting your attention etc.... Are you sure you still want to do this? :twisted:

You're grapple for both checks would be down to a +14, rather than a +19. You're second result is actually 5 lower. Making it a 29. Even though you still have to roll you're accuracy, I will roll the opposed check anyway.

Opposed Grapple if needed. (1d20:17+25=42)

Therefore even if you DO hit, you still do not succeed at the grapple. I'll just move things along.

Also, I was doing some thinking last night. Angel, take a HP for me being a jerk about the power stunt.

It is Angel's turn, you currently have 2 HP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IC was down so I rolled in chat:

Punch: (11:25:34) ChatBot: quotemyname rolls 1d20 and gets 20.

Oh my. That's gonna sting. That's a DC 32 Toughness save coming at you, Angel.

As for Super Shannon, she will attempt to break out again.

(11:28:18) ChatBot: quotemyname rolls 1d20 and gets 3.

for a result of a 30.