The Interceptors: Issue #0 (OOC)

Dr Archeville

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good. I'll also get some DC checks on Blink. I haven't quite decided on how prevalent her criminal background was. I might retcon her history a bit to be a little less flamboyant... especially since I haven't played her as such so far. Since I never really got in too many threads as a baddie, I hope that won't be much of a problem.

By the way, this

"So... vell, tell me how you are going to use all dis equipment. Once we define und agree to a shared method of operation, a name all can agree on should come easily."

is your cue to tell me -- a Ref -- what sorts of adventures you'd like to see for the Interceptors. ;)

Heritage has already taken the bait! Who's next?

That's fine by me. Do we just start a thread if we are going to talk to someone. I think Blink would try and corner Jack at some time to find out about this gun thing. She's not really into arguing with people in a group setting, but would seek him out later. Besides, she's still trying to come up with everyone's strengths and weaknesses... you know in case she can... um cover for them later. That's it!