The Interceptors: Issue #0 (OOC)

Dr Archeville

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep in mind, when we made this team we were never really expecting every character to be in every single thread. We recruited seven, so that way we would have plenty of options / different team ups / etc.

Most likely the only times we will have the full 7 is when we're running plot-line stories (maybe once every few months?)

*lays some more exposition on you*

Two quick things; Vince says "The locks will be keyed to your biometric data, so only you five can open them". I sssume he meant to say 'you seven'?

And second, is all of this stuff underground, including our quarters? If so, should I stop working on my brownstone design upstairs? I don't want to clash with your vision or waste effort on my super kewl floorplans :D

Two quick things; Vince says "The locks will be keyed to your biometric data, so only you five can open them". I sssume he meant to say 'you seven'?

... quiet, you.

*edits*

And second, is all of this stuff underground, including our quarters? If so, should I stop working on my brownstone design upstairs? I don't want to clash with your vision or waste effort on my super kewl floorplans :D

All this is underground, but there are still rooms and such upstairs in the brownstones proper.

Unless y'all wanted something different. I'm flexible :)

Man, I kinda hope Vince is an AI and not just a cover for the Doc, 'cause he is way too much fun.

Technically, that's require either the Minion or Sidekick feat... which y'all could chip in on... and it's not like Vince would be that costly; he'd be an immobile Construct, you'd just need to pay for mental ability scores, skills & feats.

*starts brainstorming*

In Soviet Russia, equipment cleans you!

We could probably use the rooms in The Underground to store stuff like costumes and gear; no point having that stuff up in the brownstone for someone to stumble across. Kinda like having a separate room for each alter-ego.

Sigh, COMCAST decided to do some work outside our house, so the internet is down. Don't know when it will be back up.

Velocity is taking 10 with Gather Information on Jack and everyone else (thanks to Well Informed).

Also, so everyone knows, tomorrow afternoon, we are heading to the Oregon Coast until Sunday afternoon, so I won't have any internet access (hopefully COMCAST will have things fixed before I go so I can post more later today and tomorrow morning). If not, see you all when I get back.

Thev