Stat Yourself

Affliction

Hero Name: Affliction

Secret Identity: Dylan

PL/PPs: PL 11/38 PPs

Age: Unknown, but her birthday is on Dec. 21st. POBox for the delivery of birthday presents available upon request.

Sex: Dylan is currently under house arrest (at parents house), so sex is pretty much out, much to her disappointment.

Distinguishing Features: Ever-changing hair color. Tattoo on right ankle and right butt cheek. State mandated ankle monitor on left ankle.

Abilities:

Str 8 (-1), Dex 10 (+0), Con 10 (+0), Int 14 (+2), Wis 14 (+2), Cha 20 (+5)

Notes: Dylan possess the average physical abilities of a person her age who engages in no regular exercise (see above concerning “house arrest†and “sexâ€Â). Dylan isn’t book smart but has a deviously cunning mind. She is also f-ing hawt!

Combat:

Attack +0, Defense 10, Damage -1 (melee), Initiative +0, Toughness +0

Notes: Dylan doesn’t fight. That is why Dylan is glad that she didn’t go to jail. Dylan doesn’t want to be some biker chic’s wife.

Feats:

Attractive 2, Benefit 1 (Family in Law Enforcement), Distract 2, Equipment 1, Fascinate 2 (Bluff), Luck 2, Well-Informed

Skills:

Acrobatics 2 (+2), Bluff 8 (+13), Computers 2 (+4), Diplomacy 4 (+9), Gather Information 8 (+13), Intimidate 4 (+9), Knowledge (Pop Culture) 8 (+10), Sense Motive 8 (+10), Stealth 4 (+4), Swim 4 (+3)

Notes: Dylan took ballet and gymnastics for a few years as a small child, and swam competitively. She is proficient with computers (MySpace, FaceBook, etc.). She is a very proficient liar, persuader, and she has a finely tuned BS detector. She is often well informed on the latest gossip. Dylan is also well trained (self taught) in sneaking into (and out of) places.

Powers:

Emotion Control 6 [Extra] - 7 PPs

- Alt - Emotion Control 6 [Extra]

Notes: Dylan is a “playa.†The boys can’t get enough, and the b****es hate on her all the time.

Equipment:

Cell Phone, Crapy Laptop, Some Other Junk

Drawbacks:

Disability (No Lovin’) – House Arrest (Very Common, Major) – 5 Pts.

Weakness (Forced Celibacy) – House Arrest (Very Common, Minor: All Ability Scores, -1 Per Month) – 4 Pts.

Cost: Abilities 16 + Combat 0 + Feats 11 + Skills 13 + Powers 7 - Drawbacks 9 = 38 PPs

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Age: Unknown, but her birthday is on Dec. 21st. POBox for the delivery of birthday presents available upon request.

Sex: Dylan is currently under house arrest (at parents house), so sex is pretty much out, much to her disappointment.

Distinguishing Features: Ever-changing hair color. Tattoo on right ankle and right butt cheek. State mandated ankle monitor on left ankle.

Abilities:

Notes: Dylan possess the average physical abilities of a person her age who engages in no regular exercise (see above concerning “house arrest†and “sexâ€Â). Dylan isn’t book smart but has a deviously cunning mind. She is also f-ing hawt!

Combat:

Notes: Dylan doesn’t fight. That is why Dylan is glad that she didn’t go to jail. Dylan doesn’t want to be some biker chic’s wife.

Feats:

Attractive 2, Benefit 1 (Family in Law Enforcement), Distract 2, Equipment 1, Fascinate 2 (Bluff), Luck 2, Well-Informed

Skills:

Acrobatics 2 (+2), Bluff 8 (+13), Computers 2 (+4), Diplomacy 4 (+9), Gather Information 8 (+13), Intimidate 4 (+9), Knowledge (Pop Culture) 8 (+10), Sense Motive 8 (+10), Stealth 4 (+4), Swim 4 (+3)

Notes: Dylan took ballet and gymnastics for a few years as a small child, and swam competitively. She is proficient with computers (MySpace, FaceBook, etc.). She is a very proficient liar, persuader, and she has a finely tuned BS detector. She is often well informed on the latest gossip. Dylan is also well trained (self taught) in sneaking into (and out of) places.

Powers:

Notes: Dylan is a “playa.†The boys can’t get enough, and the b****es hate on her all the time.

Equipment:

Drawbacks:

Weakness (Forced Celibacy) – House Arrest (Very Common, Minor: All Ability Scores, -1 Per Month) – 4 Pts.

Cost: Abilities 16 + Combat 0 + Feats 11 + Skills 13 + Powers 7 - Drawbacks 9 = 38 PPs

Abilities:

Combat:

Feats:

Skills:

Powers:

Equipment:

Drawbacks:

dokescouch.jpg

Cyrith

Secret Identity: Joey

Age:Old enough to know better, young enough to not care.

Distinguishing Features: Three hair colors.

Power Level: 3 (45 power points)

Abilities: STR 11(+0) DEX 10(+0) CON 12(+1) INT 16(+3) WIS 16(+3) CHA 13(+1)

Notes: What can I say. I'm smart and insightful, but don't workout much and tend to be a little clumsy.

Skills: Bluff 7 (+8), Computers 2 (+5), Knowledge (History) 4 (+7), Knowledge (Marvel Comic History) 2 (+5), Knowledge (Tactics) 2 (+5), Knowledge (World Mythology) 5 (+8), Knowledge (Wrestling History) 4 (+7), Language (ASL), Perform (Acting) 4 (+5) Profession (4-H Archery/Riflery Instructor) 3 (+6), Sense Motive 6 (+9)

Note: I study some really weird things. Ask be to name all 50 state capitals and I'll struggle. Ask me who the longest reining WWF champion ever was, and I'll tell you. It's Bruno Sammartino by the way.

Feats: Attack Focus (Ranged) 2, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 2, Teamwork, Well-Informed

I train with and own a compound bow, remember things with perfect recall that other don't, and have been working on teams since I was 11.

Combat: Attack +1 Defense 12 (Flat-footed: 11) Initiative +0

Grapple: +1 (Attack - +1,Strength - +0,Size - +0)

That plus one comes from when I used to take fencing classes.

Saves: Toughness +1 Fortitude +1 Reflex +0 Willpower +7

I'm stubborn as a mule with it's blood on fire, hence the high will.

Lifting: 115 lb.

Equipment (10 points):

Bow (9)

Cost Summary:

Ability 16 + Skills 10 (40 Ranks) + Feats 8 + Powers 0 + Combat 2 + Saves 4 = 45 / 45

EDIT: New Picture

dokescouch.jpg

Cyrith

Notes: What can I say. I'm smart and insightful, but don't workout much and tend to be a little clumsy.

Skills: Bluff 7 (+8), Computers 2 (+5), Knowledge (History) 4 (+7), Knowledge (Marvel Comic History) 2 (+5), Knowledge (Tactics) 2 (+5), Knowledge (World Mythology) 5 (+8), Knowledge (Wrestling History) 4 (+7), Language (ASL), Perform (Acting) 4 (+5) Profession (4-H Archery/Riflery Instructor) 3 (+6), Sense Motive 6 (+9)

Note: I study some really weird things. Ask be to name all 50 state capitals and I'll struggle. Ask me who the longest reining WWF champion ever was, and I'll tell you. It's Bruno Sammartino by the way.

Feats: Attack Focus (Ranged) 2, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 2, Teamwork, Well-Informed

I train with and own a compound bow, remember things with perfect recall that other don't, and have been working on teams since I was 11.

Equipment (10 points):

Bow (9)

Cost Summary:

Ability 16 + Skills 10 (40 Ranks) + Feats 8 + Powers 0 + Combat 2 + Saves 4 = 45 / 45

dokescouch.jpg

Cyrith

Equipment (10 points):

Bow (9)

Cost Summary:

Name: Herid Fel

PL/PPs: 3/45

[attachment=0]James Smallest.jpg[/attachment](Though I no longer have the beard)

Sex: Male

Abilities:

Str 10 (+0), Dex 10 (+0), Con 14 (+2), Int 18 (+4), Wis 10 (+0), Cha 9 (-1)

Notes: Herid Fel is tougher than his general lack of physical activity would indicate, and significantly above average in intelligence. He is also somewhat socially inept.

Combat:

Attack +2 (+4 unarmed), Defense 12 (10 flat-footed), Damage +0 (melee), Initiative +0,

Notes: Herid Fel has studied martial arts for over 3 years and has some natural talent at ranged combat, judging from paintball and target shooting.

Saves: Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Reflex +1, Will +2

Feats:

All-out Attack, Attack Specialization (unarmed) 1, Benefit (Security Clearance), Dedication, Dodge Focus 1, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Eidetic Memory, Endurance, Jack of all Trades, Luck 1, Power Attack, Wealth 2

Skills: Bluff 4 (+3), Computers 4 (+8), Craft (electrical) 2 (+6), Diplomacy 1 (+0), Knowledge (arcane lore) 1 (+5), Knowledge (physical sciences) 3 (+7), Knowledge (technology) 5 (+9), Medicine 2 (+2), Survival 2 (+2), Stealth 4 (+4)

Notes: Herid Fel works as an engineer and has some social skills to make up for his naturally low Charisma. He is a trained EMT in the state of Pennsylvania (and needs to get reciprocity in Virginia), and an Eagle Scout. He also is good at going unnoticed when he wants to be.

Powers: Quickness 1 (reading only, 5x)

Notes: Herid Fel can speed-read, finishing lengthy tomes in a fraction of the time that others take.

Allegiances: Law, Good, Religious

Notes: Herid Fel feels guilty after getting a speeding ticket. He does his best to treat others as they should be treated, and to follow the tenets of his religion.

Complication: Can only trade off up to 2 with Power Attack and Defensive Attack

Cost: Abilities 11 + Combat 6 + Feats 14 + Skills 7 + Saves 6 + Powers 1 = 45 PPs

[attachment=0]James Smallest.jpg[/attachment](Though I no longer have the beard)

Abilities:

Notes: Herid Fel is tougher than his general lack of physical activity would indicate, and significantly above average in intelligence. He is also somewhat socially inept.

Combat:

Attack +2 (+4 unarmed), Defense 12 (10 flat-footed), Damage +0 (melee), Initiative +0,

Notes: Herid Fel has studied martial arts for over 3 years and has some natural talent at ranged combat, judging from paintball and target shooting.

Feats:

All-out Attack, Attack Specialization (unarmed) 1, Benefit (Security Clearance), Dedication, Dodge Focus 1, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Eidetic Memory, Endurance, Jack of all Trades, Luck 1, Power Attack, Wealth 2

Skills: Bluff 4 (+3), Computers 4 (+8), Craft (electrical) 2 (+6), Diplomacy 1 (+0), Knowledge (arcane lore) 1 (+5), Knowledge (physical sciences) 3 (+7), Knowledge (technology) 5 (+9), Medicine 2 (+2), Survival 2 (+2), Stealth 4 (+4)

Notes: Herid Fel works as an engineer and has some social skills to make up for his naturally low Charisma. He is a trained EMT in the state of Pennsylvania (and needs to get reciprocity in Virginia), and an Eagle Scout. He also is good at going unnoticed when he wants to be.

Notes: Herid Fel can speed-read, finishing lengthy tomes in a fraction of the time that others take.

Notes: Herid Fel feels guilty after getting a speeding ticket. He does his best to treat others as they should be treated, and to follow the tenets of his religion.

Cost: Abilities 11 + Combat 6 + Feats 14 + Skills 7 + Saves 6 + Powers 1 = 45 PPs

Abilities:

Combat:

Feats:

SEAN

Sean.jpg

PL: 10

PP: 45

ABILITIES:

STR: 12 (+1)

DEX: 9 (-1)

CON: 10 (-)

INT: 14 (+2)

WIS: 14 (+2)

CHA: 14 (+2)

Notes: Sean isn’t what you would call physically graceful, but he's stronger than he looks. He does possess a good general knowledge and an ability to put that into practice. He’s generally liked (counting no-one as an enemy) and enjoys nothing more than a good conversation with peers.

13 points spent

TOUGH: 3 FORT: 5 (0 + 5) REF: 2 (-1 + 3) WILL: 4 (2 + 2)

Notes: Sean seems to have a pretty good general constitution – he’s rarely sick, and when he is it passes quickly.

10 points spent

BAB: +2 (+5 melee)

BDB: 10

Init: -1

Notes: Sean has flirted with various martial arts over the years – though he’s never stayed with any long enough to take on any lasting lesson. That said, he’s had plenty of time to practice fighting with brothers, relations and mates who enjoy a good scrap. He's not normally the one to start a physical encounter, but once begun he remembers that he enjoys it.

4 points spent

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (2 + 2)

Computers 3 (1 + 2)

Diplomacy 7 (5 + 2)

Knowledge: Behavioural Sciences 4 (2 + 2)

Knowledge: Business 3 (1 + 2)

Knowledge: Current Events 4 (2 + 2)

Knowledge: History 4 (2 + 2)

Knowledge: Popular Culture 5 (3 + 2)

Knowledge: Theology and Philosophy 5 (3 + 2)

Perform: Acting 6 (4 + 2)

Sense Motive 5 (3 + 2)

Notes: Sean has spent a large portion of his life reading on a wide variety of subjects. Few things interest him more than the interaction between people and the thoughts that make them tick. He studied acting for three years at university.

7 points spent

FEATS:

Assessment

Attack focus (melee) 3

Beginner’s Luck

Defensive Roll 3

Luck

Power Attack

Seize Initiative

Teamwork 2

Notes: Luck doesn't seem too afraid of Sean, visiting him often. Also, he enjoys working in a team, and finds he does some of his best work in just such and environment.

11 points spent

POWERS:

None...

Notes: ...yet.

0 points spent

Complications:

- Can only trade off up to 2 with Power Attack

- Honor

- Responsibility (friends and family)

Allegience:

- Ethical (lawful)

- Moral (good)

SEAN

Sean.jpg

ABILITIES:

Notes: Sean isn’t what you would call physically graceful, but he's stronger than he looks. He does possess a good general knowledge and an ability to put that into practice. He’s generally liked (counting no-one as an enemy) and enjoys nothing more than a good conversation with peers.

13 points spent

Notes: Sean seems to have a pretty good general constitution – he’s rarely sick, and when he is it passes quickly.

10 points spent

Notes: Sean has flirted with various martial arts over the years – though he’s never stayed with any long enough to take on any lasting lesson. That said, he’s had plenty of time to practice fighting with brothers, relations and mates who enjoy a good scrap. He's not normally the one to start a physical encounter, but once begun he remembers that he enjoys it.

4 points spent

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (2 + 2)

Computers 3 (1 + 2)

Diplomacy 7 (5 + 2)

Sense Motive 5 (3 + 2)

Notes: Sean has spent a large portion of his life reading on a wide variety of subjects. Few things interest him more than the interaction between people and the thoughts that make them tick. He studied acting for three years at university.

7 points spent

FEATS:

Assessment

Attack focus (melee) 3

Beginner’s Luck

Defensive Roll 3

Luck

Power Attack

Seize Initiative

Teamwork 2

Notes: Luck doesn't seem too afraid of Sean, visiting him often. Also, he enjoys working in a team, and finds he does some of his best work in just such and environment.

11 points spent

POWERS:

None...

0 points spent

Complications:

- Honor

Allegience:

- Ethical (lawful)

- Moral (good)

SEAN

Sean.jpg

ABILITIES:

13 points spent

10 points spent

4 points spent

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (2 + 2)

Computers 3 (1 + 2)

Diplomacy 7 (5 + 2)

Sense Motive 5 (3 + 2)

7 points spent

FEATS:

Assessment

Attack focus (melee) 3

Beginner’s Luck

Defensive Roll 3

Luck

Power Attack

Seize Initiative

Teamwork 2

11 points spent

POWERS:

None...

0 points spent

Complications:

- Honor

Allegience:

- Ethical (lawful)

- Moral (good)

Endless Flight

you.jpg

PL: 3

ABILITIES:

Str: 12 (+1)

Dex: 14 (+2)

Con: 12 (+1)

Int: 13 (+1)

Wis: 12 (+1)

Cha: 14 (+2)

Notes: Endless Flight was known in his youth for being quick and agile, as well as being of good health, and deceptively strong. He is slightly above average in intelligence and wisdom, but would now say he’s lost a step. He has a high charisma, based on his ability to get along and listen to others and has always been known to have a smile on his face, no matter the mood.

17 points spent

Tough: 3

Fort: 3 (1 + 2)

Ref: 5 (2 + 3)

Will: 4 (1 + 3)

Notes: Endless Flight has been healthy throughout his 34 years, and has always been able to recover from two left feet quickly. He has always been able to weather the rough storms in life.

8 points spent

BAB: 1

BDB: 3 (+5 w/Dodge)

Notes: Endless Flight has little experience getting into fisticuffs, as he’s only been in two fights his whole life. He also has no experience with ranged combat.

8 points spent

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (2 + 2)

Computers 4 (3 + 1)

Diplomacy 6 (4 + 2)

Knowledge: Current Events 6 (5 + 1)

Knowledge: Popular Culture 6 (5 +1)

Knowledge: Theology and Philosophy 4 (3 +1)

Perform: Stringed Instrument 3 (1+2)

Sense Motive 7 (6+1)

Notes: Endless Flight has several interests, as noted by the skills above. He loves to take in popular culture, as well as study religion & faith, and current events such as politics. He also has an interest in music, including playing the bass guitar. He is adept at getting along with people, and is excellent at figuring out another person’s intent.

8 points spent

FEATS:

Defensive Roll 2

Dodge Focus 2

Notes: Endless Flight is able to move out of harm’s way easily.

4 points spent

Endless Flight

you.jpg

ABILITIES:

Notes: Endless Flight was known in his youth for being quick and agile, as well as being of good health, and deceptively strong. He is slightly above average in intelligence and wisdom, but would now say he’s lost a step. He has a high charisma, based on his ability to get along and listen to others and has always been known to have a smile on his face, no matter the mood.

17 points spent

Notes: Endless Flight has been healthy throughout his 34 years, and has always been able to recover from two left feet quickly. He has always been able to weather the rough storms in life.

8 points spent

Notes: Endless Flight has little experience getting into fisticuffs, as he’s only been in two fights his whole life. He also has no experience with ranged combat.

8 points spent

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (2 + 2)

Computers 4 (3 + 1)

Diplomacy 6 (4 + 2)

Sense Motive 7 (6+1)

Notes: Endless Flight has several interests, as noted by the skills above. He loves to take in popular culture, as well as study religion & faith, and current events such as politics. He also has an interest in music, including playing the bass guitar. He is adept at getting along with people, and is excellent at figuring out another person’s intent.

8 points spent

FEATS:

Defensive Roll 2

Dodge Focus 2

4 points spent

Endless Flight

you.jpg

ABILITIES:

17 points spent

8 points spent

8 points spent

SKILLS:

Bluff 4 (2 + 2)

Computers 4 (3 + 1)

Diplomacy 6 (4 + 2)

Sense Motive 7 (6+1)

8 points spent

FEATS:

Defensive Roll 2

Dodge Focus 2

4 points spent

I was thinking we might want to run a little side game where we play ourselves in Freedom City. It could be fun for a sort of collaborative storytelling.

However, because M&M is more fun when the characters have a power or two to use, I came up with a few 10-pp templates that we could add to any of the PL 3 characters without changing their PL. If you guys are interested, we could start by appearing in Freedom City and randomly getting one of the powers, or choosing one that fits us. Let me know if you think this is a good idea.

Duplicate Man

Duplication 3 (Extras: Continuous, Flaws: Full Action, PF: Progression 2, Mental Link, Absorption Healing)

Fire Controller

Immunity 5 (fire damage), Strike (Aura) 1 (fire), AP: Blast 2 (fire)

Undersea Hero

Immunity 2 (drowning, pressure), Environmental Adaptation (underwater), Telepathy 1 (Limited to aquatic life), Swimming 3, Super-Senses 2 (tremorsense), Water Control 1 (Flaw: Distracting)

Bulletproof

Immunity 5 (bullets), Regeneration 5 (Bruised 2, Unconscious 1, Staggered 2)

Feral

Super-Senses 4 (scent [tracking], ultrahearing, low-light vision), Endurance, Strike 2 (Penetrating), Speed 1

Speedster

Speed 5, Quickness 4, Improved Initiative 1

Strong Guy

Super-Strength 5

Mentalist

Telekinesis 4 (PF: Subtle); AP: Telepathy 4 (PF: Subtle)

Flyer

Flight 3 (PF: Subtle), Immunity 2 (suffocation), Environmental Adaptation (high altitude)

Master of Disguise

Morph 4 [any humanoid], Enhanced Charisma 2

Stretch

Super-Movement 2 (Swinging, slow fall), Insubstantial 1; AP: Elongation 5

I was thinking we might want to run a little side game where we play ourselves in Freedom City. It could be fun for a sort of collaborative storytelling.

However, because M&M is more fun when the characters have a power or two to use, I came up with a few 10-pp templates that we could add to any of the PL 3 characters without changing their PL. If you guys are interested, we could start by appearing in Freedom City and randomly getting one of the powers, or choosing one that fits us. Let me know if you think this is a good idea.

Duplicate Man

Duplication 3 (Extras: Continuous, Flaws: Full Action, PF: Progression 2, Mental Link, Absorption Healing)

Fire Controller

Undersea Hero

Immunity 2 (drowning, pressure), Environmental Adaptation (underwater), Telepathy 1 (Limited to aquatic life), Swimming 3, Super-Senses 2 (tremorsense), Water Control 1 (Flaw: Distracting)

Bulletproof

Feral

Super-Senses 4 (scent [tracking], ultrahearing, low-light vision), Endurance, Strike 2 (Penetrating), Speed 1

Speedster

Strong Guy

Super-Strength 5

Mentalist

Flyer

Flight 3 (PF: Subtle), Immunity 2 (suffocation), Environmental Adaptation (high altitude)

Master of Disguise

Stretch

Duplicate Man

Fire Controller

Undersea Hero

Bulletproof

Feral

Speedster

Strong Guy

Super-Strength 5

Mentalist

Flyer

Master of Disguise

Stretch